Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Wiggimuck

First Post
Wiggimuck, it looks like your skills are a bit off. Remember that class skills have max ranks of 4 at 1st level and cross-class skills have max ranks of 2 at 1st level. From what I can tell, you spent 2 on Swim, 6 on Listen and 2 cross-class ranks on Balance. You should have 12 skill points. Also, remember that the armor check penalty is doubled for Swim. My calculations show that you've spent 95 gp, 4 sp, and 1 cp on gear, so your remaining coin should be 4 gp, 5 sp, 9 cp.

I rewrote my skills to show ranks, AC penalty, etc. The 7 on listen is from the +2 for being an elf.

Thanee

First Post
Thanee, on the barbarian, you appear to be over on your ability scores by 6 points (Str 18 = 16 points [+2 racial mod], Dex 16 = 6 points [+2 racial mod], Con 12 = 6 ponts [-2 racial mod], Int 10 = 4 points [-2 racial mod], Wis 14 = 6 points, Cha 8 = 0 points). On the human fighter, you'll need to pick a couple of languages for your bonus language slots. Other than that, it looks fine.

Yeah, I know about the languages... didn't know what is appropriate yet, so I left that open for now. :)

And the barb's stats are correct (Str 18 = 16 (10! PB) + 2 (racial)), but that's not really important, since I am using the fighter, anyways. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Yttermayn

First Post
Character Stat Inspection Time

So, I think we're just waiting on Yttermayn to post some stats for whatever creepy creature he ends up playing. Once that happens and everyone makes the minor fixes I've noted above, we'll get this show on the road. :D

Sorry! I'm trying. I may get off work relatively early today and I will try to get something whipped up now that I have the progrssions.

Yttermayn

First Post
Ok, the arenea is the best fit for what I want to do character wise. But you already new that, didn't you monkey? :). I will flesh him or her out this evening if I get off work at a decent time. The race being what it is, I'm actually thinking of making it a she for roleplaying reasons, in which case her name is Merenita, rather than Rhodery.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
[sblock=Semi-Secret Setting Stuff for Yttermayn]The aranea live among the drow on the underside of the floating island that hovers over the midwest. They are revered by the drow as manifestations of the Goddess, Lolth, though they distance themselves from the plots and manipulations of the drow, preferring to indulge in the luxuries showered on them. Most aranea's humanoid forms thus resemble drow.

In game mechanic terms, your character is going to be a big, scary spider until she takes the 1st level of the aranea class. Just FYI. ;)[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was thinking of a winged werewolf paladin as a potential romantic interest.

5 bonus xp for the first one to get the reference. :D
wasn't there womething like that following that evil halfling rogue belker in order of the stick? at least until he had to betray her. is that it?

Character Stat Inspection Time

If you don't have stats submitted yet, don't worry about it, you're still "in" as long as you expressed interest prior to Post #93.

And awaaaaaaaaaay we go.

Scott DeWar, looks like you're still working out the stats on your AC. You're one point over on your skill points (Use Magic Device is a cross-class skill for Wizards). I'd recommend taking the rank out of Craft (Leatherworking) or Profession (Scribe) as those aren't likely to come up too much. Your gold checks out except that it looks like you paid double for your silk rope. Did you buy two? Keep in mind that identify has a costly material component so you won't be able to cast it for a while. You may want to consider swapping it out for something defensive like mage armor or shield.

I omited use magic device and scribe profession(figured that was one of his many duties as an apprintice). I placed the profession rank in the craft ( I plan on making some things later that require that skill)

fixed the rope cost and switched identify with mage armor
was that all? please double chec for me and then i will post in the rg thread.

Oooh, name her Charlotte and get a pig for a familiar ;)

you are very very bad, but you already knew that, didn't you?

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases