Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
In my setting, at least, Aranea silk is used by the Aranea themselves and by the drow for luxury clothing (noble and royal outfits), so yes, it could be used for that purpose.

sooo, *lookst a quick nervous glance to Ytterman* how do we exploit that? maybe if we get her drunk ...

Yttermayn

First Post
You really want to see what happens when you get a magical beast with unfamiliar physiology drunk? Hmmm, I have the feeling you might end up with your insides liquified by an injected venom if you're not careful... ;-)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
In case folks are wondering what the delay is, we're giving Walking Dad a full week from the date of the first IC post to get his character together and get an IC post in.

Walking Dad

First Post
In case folks are wondering what the delay is, we're giving Walking Dad a full week from the date of the first IC post to get his character together and get an IC post in.

Thanks a lot. I made an IC post and will post equipment soon. Rest Is fished. Not much on backround yet, as he shares the tribe with two other PCs. He is just the local skald.

Max

First Post
How/where would you like us to indicate which spells are memorized? Would you like them marked on the character sheet in the rogues gallery, in an OOC post here, or in the IC thread as things move along?

thanks,

Max

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases