Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Hi guys I'm back. I haven't been able to access the site for two days with Mozilla, I thought Enworld was down, but then I jus tried to open it with Explorer and it worked fine... Anyone has an idea what the reason might be? It still isn't working...

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Monkey isn't techy enough to know how to deal with that, sorry. ;)

Most everyone has gotten a post in, except for maddmic and Walking Dad. However, as always, they have a week from the last post of mine so don't sweat it until the 29th.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hi guys I'm back. I haven't been able to access the site for two days with Mozilla, I thought Enworld was down, but then I jus tried to open it with Explorer and it worked fine... Anyone has an idea what the reason might be? It still isn't working...

I am afraid i am like CM in that i am not techie enough, however i wish to add that i am using mozzilla firefox right now and i am finding it to ack like it is bogged down, so maybe there is a "failure to communikcate" between the two softweres of enworld and mozzilla?

I am only totally guessing here. the problem started about midnight last night or 0600 ish zulu if that helps with a refrence.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Not going to do a full update until Walking Dad and maddmic get their posts in but...

The trio at the ravine note that the newcomer is completely naked.

OOC: The Change Shape ability doesn't provide for gear or clothing.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Not going to do a full update until Walking Dad and maddmic get their posts in but...

The trio at the ravine note that the newcomer is completely naked.

OOC: The Change Shape ability doesn't provide for gear or clothing.

This was supposed to end up in the IC thread, but the wires got crossed. EN World has been slow and glitchy lately. :-S

Yttermayn

First Post
ENWorld is just slow and working in fits and starts. I doubt it has anything to do with what browser you are using. It is likely just a coincidence that it worked nicely for a bit after you opened explorer. For me, it's behavior is consistent across explorer, firefox, blackberry browser, and opera mini.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases