Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey Crazy Monkey, I have a question. it says in 2010 there is to be a catastrophy that causes magic towork and creatures of ledgend to appear. since that is next year, i was wondering ... what happens and when? I would like to prepare for this. I am an Electrician by trade and i suspect that my carreer might be in jepordy here. ( not to mention any one who si in the computer trades!)

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Hehehe.

I chose 2010 because 2012 is getting overused these days. Also, if you read through all of the setting material carefully, you'll note that the catastrophe doesn't actually happen. ;)

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

well, with th4e skys being so gray as of late here in the midwest, i was sondering when the 'island in the sky' was arriving to create the desolate eturnal land of darkness here written in your description in post one.

well i guess if i have a couple more years according to nostrol domis and the myans then i wont worry too much.

Yttermayn

First Post
Don't worry Scott. Our electrical skills will translate well into mastery of the elemental forces of air and lightning: Lightning Mages. Pretty cool if you ask me. I for one look forward to our new stormlord masters. :p

Scott DeWar

NOOOO! don't ask that! he is the dm so therefor EVILLLLLL.

rule one in d and d: never give the dm ideas, and rule two, the idea once given may go away if you do not acknowledge the dm's twisted mind at work!! (whick is only slightly less popular then: never start a land war in asia.)

I also happend to notice this:
Our electrical skills will translate well into mastery of the elemental forces of air and lightning: Lightning Mages.
Our? are you an electrician as well?

Yttermayn

First Post
Not as a trade, but that may change. I was an associate engineer for a company that repairs HP high end unix servers, I was a locksmith/safesmith for several years, I was an alarm technician, appliance repairman, computer repairman, and now satellite technician. I've brought cell phones back from the dead repeatedly when my ex ran them through the washer AND the dryer. I've built robots and all manner of other gadgets. So yeah, me and electricity go way back. ;-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases