Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Thanee

First Post
Let me also express my interest. :D

PHB only characters... does that mean EVERYTHING from PHB (plus the listed exceptions, MM/UA), or is that only about the choice of the base classes?

If so, what books are ok, or is everything case-by-case?

Not entirely sure what to play... some warrior-type maybe. :)

Bye
Thanee

P.S. Looking at your house rules (the "druid/ranger class feature feats"); are you aware of this?

evillyn666

First Post
Reading the more relevant campaign specific info, I suppose I can substiute Thune in for my original idea. Originally wanted something with a Persian flair (plus the whole genie blood line sounded cool), but Greek-like could probably work. So please consider me solidly interested in a human sorceress with familial ties to Thune.

Max

First Post
I'd be interested in playing as well. I'm thinking of playing Kelset, a half-orc barbarian, who was raised near Trandar. While still fairly young, his father got up the courage to grab him and run for a better place, before his son got fully indoctrinated into worshiping Hextor, and using his killing rages for evil. The town they have settled in has a church of Kord, and the Priest of the God of Strength has taken a particular interest in Kelset (for obvious reasons). In addition to instilling some better values than Hextor teaches, the priest taught him how to control is rages so they only occur when he wants. He now sees them as a gift from Kord instead of a curse.

Longer background in the works, if the concept works for you.

Max

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Thanee, first off, I'm honored to have you in my game. :D I'd been lurking on EN World for years before starting to run PbPs and have seen you around all that time. Second, yes the PHB only limitations apply to everything (feats, spells, equipment, etc). The overall campaign plan introduces one supplement per year to the world, in the order they were originally released. Third, I was vaguely aware of that article but I like my house rule better. :D

Scott DeWar, sounds good.

evillyn666, very cool. :D

Max, I like the start to the background a lot. Show me more. :D

All, I'm very happy with the response so far. Thank you. :)

Edit: As an FYI, I'll be closing recruiting in two weeks (Jan 26th) or when we have 8 complete, approved characters, whichever comes first.

Last edited:

Vlastos

First Post
Crazy_Monkey1956,

If 1956 is a birth year, I heartily approve the implications regarding the game if there in fact are any. Game sounds great!

Room for one more?

If yes, I can have char up and ready by tomorrow morning and will select a class based on what the others haven't already chosen.:D

-Vlastos

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Crazy_Monkey1956,

If 1956 is a birth year, I heartily approve the implications regarding the game if there in fact are any. Game sounds great!

Room for one more?

If yes, I can have char up and ready by tomorrow morning and will select a class based on what the others haven't already chosen.:D

-Vlastos

Hehe.

1956 is pretty much just a random number. ;) While I don't consider myself a grognard, I have been playing since the Red Box (skipped 1E, however).

Always glad to welcome more players. :D Just keep in mind that I'll be cutting off at 8 complete, approved characters. So, the first 8 folks who get a full character sheet up will be the ones who get in the game. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases