Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm going to give Walking Dad another day or so and then move on.

Walking Dad, apologies, but everyone else is posting at a quicker pace so if you don't get a post in, I'm going to be writing your character out of the game.

No need for apologize. EN World isn't working right for me the last few days :(

And some real leife issues make it difficult for me to testing it more than once or twice a day. I would have no hard feelings if you kick me...

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Walking Dad, the characters at the ravine are about to enter combat, which will up the posting rate for them to about once a day until the combat is over.

I've only ever "kicked" a player out of one of my PbPs once, and that was for dice cheating, so I'd like to work with you on this. However, if you and I both honestly feel that you won't be able to keep up, then having you drop out for the time being may be the best course of action.

Let me know how you feel about this.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
dice cheating?! why would any one even want to cheat on a pbp game? yeesh. I hope they were kicked off en world.

[guilt trip]I also hope that you can possibly deep with the game, but you will be missed if you have to desert us in our time of great need as we are about to meet a mortal challenge. fare thee well walking dad...[/guilt trip]

Walking Dad

First Post
I'm sorry :.-(
But my posting frequenzy will not approve this week. Perhaps we can find a solution. If not, it would be really ok. Only promise to not ban me from your future games...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases