Paths of Legend: The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

Yttermayn

First Post
Make sure you are zoomed in all the way. She's leaning on the spider, the spider is webbing a dire rat. The girl is Merenita in humanoid form, thus the title 'beside herself' thing. Once I color it, it should be a lot clearer. Unfortunately, the scanner does all kinds of crappy things to pencil drawings too, which I tried to tweak away with limited success.

Arkhandus

First Post
Umm.....what are the "Experience totals updated" posts in the Rogues' Gallery? The only one that actually mentions an XP value is the 30 XP for dire rats. Just wondering because I don't recall any earlier XP awards.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ytterman: I did as you said and zoomed in...that is definately an R.O.U.S. and as CM put it , suitable creepy.

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Umm.....what are the "Experience totals updated" posts in the Rogues' Gallery? The only one that actually mentions an XP value is the 30 XP for dire rats. Just wondering because I don't recall any earlier XP awards.

The wild elven group (of which there is only one character left, the other players having dropped) and Merenita fought some goblins at the ravine's edge. That's also how Merenita acquired the apple.

There was also the evening ambush by the sapling creatures.

Check the RG thread for new xp totals after any fight if I don't mention it (which I should, but apparently neglected to do a couple of times).

Edit: Also, also, watch for an IC update shortly and many apologies for the delays.

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, the dire rat encounter was the only one where XP was posted in the RG.....I'll have to check earlier posts here and in the IC to see if anything was given for the twig fight. Not that Vardok or Krek did much in that fight, since he had to get down from the tree first. ^_^;

Dwarves in trees! I should've known better!

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
Monkey will be completely offline from May 27th to June 3rd. I will be updating my games on Monday (May 25th) and Tuesday (May 26th) but after that, don't expect to see me again until June 4th.

Remove ads