Feminously Gendered Feline Hive Strikes Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafrogman

Adventurer
This place needs some serious medication...
. . . for Pete's sake, why?!?!

Let me ask you, is the mental health of a handful of posters really worth more than the joy and happiness we bring to all the Hive's lurkers? Let me hear it from the lurkers, yeah!

*crickets*
*crickets*

... Well, they're lurkers. Of course they don't post. . . but they're out there. Watching me. *twitch* When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair. Because I might open my eyes and find someone standing there. Maybe I'm a little crazy, just a little touched, but showers always remind me of psycho too much.

The_Warlock

Explorer
I'd settle for a Guinness....

I still haven't found an official Guinness Cheesecake recipe, but if you ever pass through Westover, I'll gladly try to make one - you have to supply the beverage though, since I don't drink and wouldn't have it on hand.

Goldmoon

First Post
Now now, I for one am fully developed, and not a Deep One, so I'll take the gender title of man, thank you, with all the positive and negative connotations that come along with it.

"Boy" I ain't been in a long while. :p

You know what I meant silly. I tend to forget some of you are as old or older than I am.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
This place needs some serious medication...

Speed! That way we can all stay long into the night with posting frenzies cause we'll all post super fast like maniacs and can hopefully try to post over one thousand posts in a single night so we can start an entirely new Hive thread because that would show the world how truly and totally awesome we are!

hafrogman

Adventurer
I'd settle for a Guinness....
You're far too far away and of the wrong persuasion to make liquoring you up of any use. *sheesh*

I'm pretty sure cans of Guinness wouldn't do so well in Iraq anyways. I'll mail you a few dollars whenever you're somewhere where you can buy it on draft.

The_Warlock

Explorer
Speed! That way we can all stay long into the night with posting frenzies cause we'll all post super fast like maniacs and can hopefully try to post over one thousand posts in a single night so we can start an entirely new Hive thread because that would show the world how truly and totally awesome we are!

Speed Kills, Dell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads