Lost-Eberron-4E Style

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Have a good time GaryH!

On another note, if SG post within a couple of hours, I'll update within a couple of hours. Otherwise, it will be either tomorrow about lunchtime or later that night. I'm going to visit the in-laws...
I gots to sleep too!

Saturday was the last session in our 2-year Savage Tide RL campaign with my favorite character of recent times, Col Tobinson the mad malconvoker. We started and 10am and didn't finish until about 1-2am!

I'll post soon.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Sleep is overrated SG! ;)
I got to spend my night(until 5am) helping the inlaws keep water out of their basement. Generous I know, they are great. I couldn't have married into a better family.

Anyway, my death die only contributed to pretty much killing that croc...

EvolutionKB

First Post
Just waiting for Ata on his action. I may just update with Thormir/Xandren depending on the circumstances and allow Redclaw and SG(keeping rolls if wanted) to change things around if they want.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Hmmmm.....This skill challenge seems awkward. I'll take suggestions to improve them from if you have any. Maybe it's because you are having too easy a time. That will change...especially for Stellan...(but he's not in the skill challenge.) :]

Ata, I checked out the new pact that is to be in Arcane Power. I'm salivating. I loved the Pact magic in 3E and the new stuff looks great...

EvolutionKB

First Post
uh! Really? Can you tell me somthing about it? (flavor and such...?)

Fluff wise similar to 3E and to me at least to Star pact. Pacts to beings forgotten or thought destroyed. Your gain a different at-will. Bonuses to the At will are based on which "pact" you choose(based on your daily). Pact boon is the same way. Very cool. Can't wait.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh it's an excerpt! I saw it too. SO cool! AND con based! Yay!! Have you seen the familiar preview, and the MM2 one? cool, cool, cool!
4e rocks more and more. The pockets, on the other hand...

EvolutionKB

First Post
You got it buddy. I see you share the same enthusiasm. I like warlocks even more. I think they may get a boost in AP, and that is a good thing.

EDIT: I know things come out in a flurry in the next few months(PHBII, AP, DP, Eberron). If you wish to make changes to your character(new sources, just let me know), I'll accomodate, adding it to the IC story. On another note, let me know how you think things are going(pacing, fun, etc*)...then let me know again in a few days...

*After seeing the massive RPing in EtCR, I feel like I can do that to. I haven't had the story there yet, but I am hopeful this game can last as long as SGs *bow*

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases