Lost-Eberron-4E Style

EvolutionKB

First Post
Bad guys that are on the upper decks are sky blue. Thoughts so far? Are you getting tired of undead only encounters? I want more diversity, but it won't happen quite yet(as you can tell if you've been reading some Stellan's posts).

Oni

First Post
I happen to like undead from both sides of the screen so its all good to me as long as the encounters present different tactical challenges. :)

EvolutionKB

First Post
I hope everybody else if having as much fun as I am(even w/ the undead). I wish I could reveal more of the plot right now, but I can't. Sorry for the late update tonight. I recently got promoted at work and my wife and I are taking house-hunting a bit more serious now.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Hey, congratulations Evo!
And, yes, having fun! I'm sorry that my posts have been more sparse and brief lately, I've had some really busy days!

Atanatotatos

First Post
I wanted to let you know that I'll be away, without a stable internet connection for the next 4-5 days. I'll try to post as much as I can, bt I don't know how much I'll manage.

Redclaw

First Post
Hooray for leveling up! It's especially enjoyable as I thought Stellan was toast not too long ago.

Hooray for kind DMs. :D

As for changes/advancement,
Feat--> Weapon Expertise: Axes
Utility Power level 2--> Mountain Lion Step
Level 3 Attack Power--> Predatory Guardian

Remove ads