Lost-Eberron-4E Style

garyh

First Post
Sorry for disappearing on you all. I'm going to have to officially withdraw from this game. I just don't have the time to spend on EN World right now, and have to scale back to just one thing here, which is going to be Living 4th Edition.

I had a great time playing with all of you, and would enjoy playing with you again in the future if I have more time to spend here. Have fun!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I think Redclaw is diss'n Hesh! ;)

Either works. r1 is on vacation for a bit in the deep, dark, Canadian wilderness.

Redclaw

First Post
Not dissing Hesh, just painfully aware that Stellan is a damage-soaker, not an armor-monkey. With him as the only defender, he's going to take a beating on a regular basis. :p

Atanatotatos

First Post
Evo, sorry I disappeared. My internet connection is down and I'm waiting for my provider to fix it. I'm at a friend's place now so I don't have the time to write the 15-20 posts I should. Please npc Thormir for a couple of days (hopefully)!

Oni

First Post
Regarding best replacement for Xandren. I don't really have a preference either way, which ever one has the most reliable player?

Though a barbarian might go together well with a warlord.

Remove ads