Lost-Eberron-4E Style

Voda Vosa

First Post
Can I get a spot or is it too late? This remembers of a campaign I played with you EvolutionKB. You played something like a dragon, I don't remember the name of the game, but I enjoyed that one.

EvolutionKB

First Post
The adjustments to the wishlist is fine. Voda, recruitment is currently closed, though you are welcome to submit a character if I open recruitment if SGs character dies.

EvolutionKB

First Post
A month in, and already 12 pages into the IC thread(by the way I added a title to this adventure in the IC title). Don't hesitate to discuss combat tactics here if you have time. Things seem to be going good for you now in the second encounter, though I had my doubts when Hesh went down. It seems my death die rolls like IC...High or low, though mostly high....I feel your pain GaryH. I sure hope you guys remember how to RP when you get the chance. ;)

Keep everything going guys. I'm not working again until Tuesday, so I'll be around until 5ish when my wife gets home from work, and then later when she goes to bed.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Nice! Well, comments? IMO we made it much tougher than it should have been. The absence of a leader makes everything more difficult, both because people hit less and can take less damage due to lack of healing; and because there's no one to revive him quickly and safely. So I'd say Hesh should be more careful next time, warlords are not that tough after all.
Also we made the ship a trap for us while it should have been a trap for them. Since Evo is clearly trying to keep his reputation as a killer-DM ;) I suggest we act more tactically from now on.

Ok, I'll stop preaching and shut up now :angel:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Hesh lives a life a danger! No rational tactics for him! He's Bravura, after all! :)

Yes, Hesh shouldn't have left the ship. Waiting, however, isn't very effective either (and he has no ranged powers).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases