Lost-Eberron-4E Style

Atanatotatos

First Post
What I'm saying is Hesh should be the core of the party, not the frontline. Both because he's not the tougest guy, and because he needs to be able to reach the members that could use a heal or a combat boost. But hey, to each his own style of play :)
About the potions, who should keep them? Thormir and Hesh have the ability to heal with a minor action, so they probably need them less than the others. I'd say one should be for Lorn in case of emergency, both because he's the most frail member, and because wizards don't have much use for minor actions. The other should probably go to one of the defenders, preferably the less tough... no?

Oni

First Post
I would say spreading out and seperating ourselves from each others support was one the biggest problems, not being able to really team up on things for flanking or aid each other quickly.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Let's see how well you can work together when I push you to the very edge of survival...Probably better this time, since the two "surprise" monsters didn't make all that great of stealth checks.

EvolutionKB

First Post
With the exception of Lorn, everybody has their daily powers. Everybody has an AP as well. IC has yet to roll you guys a crit, as well, that could easily turn the tide of this battle, especially from a fullblade.

Oni

First Post
Eep, no more surges, I'm going to go hide in the ship if anything looks at me funny, K? ><

Did we decide who had the healing potions btw?

EvolutionKB

First Post
If Stonegod doesn't post by the afternoon, I'll NPC him for this round.

Edit: Realized I still had Xandren first in the init order. Fixed it for his readied action. Not sure if SG was waiting for Gary to post too or not. WTH, I'll do a brief update now so SG can see what unfolds from Stellan's action.

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
If Stonegod doesn't post by the afternoon, I'll NPC him for this round.

Edit: Realized I still had Xandren first in the init order. Fixed it for his readied action. Not sure if SG was waiting for Gary to post too or not. WTH, I'll do a brief update now so SG can see what unfolds from Stellan's action.
I was waiting. I have to teach for a few hours, so update in about 2.

garyh

First Post
Sorry about missing that round. I'm back for the next week (going on a week vacation starting next Saturday, I'll remind again before then).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases