Any word on the GSL?

SteveC

Doing the best imitation of myself
I'm betting on Gencon. Although the cons usually provide good excuses for NOT releasing such things! ;)

I have to agree with you here: GenCon is going to have the release of Pathfinder (or it should, it's slated for an August release) so a revised GSL would be a nice counterexample to get a buzz going at the con. Also, having something to go for Gen Con avoids a lot of annoying questions from the fanbase.

I would hope to see something done earlier, to allow companies to actually produce product for Gen Con, but that might be too optimistic. I'd love to be able to pick up some of the items Necromancer was talking about, but I doubt it will happen.

--Steve

lurkinglidda

First Post
Wow. It is six months to the day since my position was eliminated. I thought I'd just check on how things are going, and what do I see? No GSL yet? Perhaps my position shouldn't have been eliminated.

Now, I no longer have inside knowledge as to what is going on at WotC, so don't let my post indicate such, but knowing what I do know, and knowing Scott, when he says something will come out Tomorrow or Soon, he really means it. There are circumstances he cannot foresee or control.

It's the way it is. And it's a shame.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Never mind the GSL, how are you doing lurkinglidda? I miss your posts and insights, and I'd love to know how life is treating you nowadays.

Wow. It is six months to the day since my position was eliminated*. I thought I'd just check on how things are going, and what do I see?
Could this lead to: Less lurking, more lidda? ;)

*) I suppose I speak for most on these boards if I say that this was one of several unfavorable decisions WotC made at the end of the last year. :(

Last edited:

FATDRAGONGAMES

First Post
Wow. It is six months to the day since my position was eliminated. I thought I'd just check on how things are going, and what do I see? No GSL yet? Perhaps my position shouldn't have been eliminated.

Now, I no longer have inside knowledge as to what is going on at WotC, so don't let my post indicate such, but knowing what I do know, and knowing Scott, when he says something will come out Tomorrow or Soon, he really means it. There are circumstances he cannot foresee or control.

It's the way it is. And it's a shame.

Nice to see you here again Linae!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases