[Goodman Games] Blackdirge's Dungeon Denizens Now Available in PDF!

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer

Tired of facing the same old kobolds? Blackdirge’s Dungeon Denizens take the very best original monsters from the pages of over 55 Dungeon Crawl Classics adventures, converts them to 4th edition, and compiles them in one volume. Here you’ll find unique monstrous foes from levels 1 to 30, plus a few old classics updated for the newest edition of the world’s most popular role-playing game.

Reviews:

Last edited:

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Interesting, I thought it said on RPGNOW that the print was 14.99.

Ah, I see the problem. It says "144-page hardcover" right above the preview.

That's not right, and I can see how that would create some confusion. We'll have that fixed right away.

Thanks for pointing it out.

BD

thundershot

Adventurer
Aeryn,

I just got a note from Amazon that my hardcover has been delayed again, with no release date in sight. Any idea what's going on?

Also... (and I know I call you on this all the time lol) will the mount creatures has prices? If not, can you whip up a quick PDF with the prices and loads?

Thanks
Chris

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Aeryn,

I just got a note from Amazon that my hardcover has been delayed again, with no release date in sight. Any idea what's going on?

Also... (and I know I call you on this all the time lol) will the mount creatures has prices? If not, can you whip up a quick PDF with the prices and loads?

Thanks
Chris

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with Amazon. I'll ask Joseph and get back to you ASAP.

No mount prices in Dungeon Denizens - you started haranguing me about that after the book was finished and at the printer. :p However, that might make a neat little web extra; let me see what I can do.

BD

Remove ads