Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
Forked from: Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC # 1

Leif said:
OOC: You're not going to be able to see the entire tunnel from your vantage point, anyway, but you'll see the two hobgoblins and then also see that the passage continues past them to the place, presumably, where the Dwarvish work-songs are coming from. The tunnel exteds about 25 feet straight back to the east (I think) and then bends to the left (north?). You can easily Web the two hobgoblins (subject to their saving throws of course, that I'll have to roll later), but doing so will cut the rest of the passageway off from you for as long as the spell is in effect. .....Unless, that is, you have some other technique in mind. :hmm:

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I'm glad to see that age hasn't dimmed your eagerness to fork early and often...

Tylara strides forward looking for a target for her bow, preferably a giant weasel.

Leif

Adventurer
Re-Posting map to make it usable in the new thread. I need everyone's coordinates and initiative, please.

Attachments

• Whirtlestaffs Hobgoblin Dungeon 0013.xls
    20 KB · Views: 235

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Capizzio will move to ae,14 and redy an action: if an opponent shows up he will cast launch bolt. he is using the well as cover.

Inititive:
1d20+7=14

in case i am away from the comp when he is needed, here is an attack:
1d20+5=23, 1d8=7

Leif

Adventurer
OOC, bookkeeping, getting on the same page

FYI, Capizzio: The well only extends a few inches above the floor, Capizzio, so It probably won't give you any appreciable cover. (It's one brick above the floor, basically, just enough to keep a blind hobgoblin from falling down the well, just in case someone accidentally put Thugler's eyes out. ;) )

Kerlan: Please post which spell you are casting again in this thread for simplicity's sake?

Awaiting actions from Tylara, Manny, and Xavier.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Waiting now for Xavier and Manny to find us in the new thread and tell us what they're going to do. Don't worry, though, I'm not going to give them too much longer.

New Post will likely go up tonight, so let's get with it, guys?

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
[sblock=KerlanRayne]You can't do that Kerlan . Your Sheet says that you've only got ONE web prepared for today, and I've already let you cast it at least twice by mistake. This is still the same day on which you began the assault on the keep.[/sblock]

[sblock=other wizards]My apologies for not catching this mistake sooner! I made the mistake of assuming that you guys knew what you were doing! ...of course the only alternative to this being a mistake is that there's been wilfull cheatng going on, and I don't EVEN want to go THERE![/sblock]
OOC: Sorry, but I didn't update Kerlan's sheet with the new memorized spells. I did post it in this thread (the first one) right before we left for the keep. Here's a quote.
"Here are the spells I plan on using:"

Battle Memorized Spells [3+3 0th, 1+1+3 1st, 0+1+3 2nd]
0th (DC 14): Launch Bolt, Launch Bolt, Launch Bolt, (Caltrops), (Caltrops), (Caltrops)
1st (DC 15): Shield, Fist of Stone, (Lesser Orb of Acid), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 16): Cloud of Bewilderment, (Web), (Web), (Web)
You can click on the link after my name in the quote to see the original post.
Here is Kerlan's current status: [SBLOCK=Current Status]Location: AE-13
HP: 26/26
AC: 17, FF: 15, Touch: 12
F/R/W: +3/+3/+5

Beguiler Spell Slots Left:
0th (DC 14): 5
1st (DC 15): 2

Wizard Spells Left:
0th (DC 14): Launch Bolt, Launch Bolt, Launch Bolt, (Caltrops), (Caltrops), (Caltrops)
1st (DC 15): Shield, Fist of Stone, (Lesser Orb of Acid), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt), (Kelgore's Fire Bolt)
2nd (DC 16): Cloud of Bewilderment, (Web), (Web), (Web)[/SBLOCK]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: WHEW! Ok. Thanks. And, just a note for everybody, please, please, please keep your RG post up to date with your current prepared spells. That's the first place that I look, and I usually don't have time to do a big search through the OOC thread or whatever. Keeping your RG post TOTALLY CURRENT with prepared spells is just the easiest thing for everybody.

OOC: Ok, that's my little gripe for the morning. So Kerlan's Web does go off as originally planned, and I'll get to updating for the first round probably this evening.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases