Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, and Kerlan will be ready to fire when the wizards all respond to the new enemy. I changed the previous post and decided to not call for another initiative. Blame Xavier. :p

Leif

Adventurer
capizzio took a double move to get to where he is so he gets no more actions this round
This is a new combat. the Goblin wench gets her surprise round, and then ALL of you get an action in Round #1, even Capizzio. His double move was last round. (Trust me. Don't think, don't figure, just trust me. :) )

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
This is a new combat. the Goblin wench gets her surprise round, and then ALL of you get an action in Round #1, even Capizzio. His double move was last round. (Trust me. Don't think, don't figure, just trust me. :) )
OOC:
oooookay .... trust the dm ........ right....... what is wrong with that picture.

IC:

"ordino questo missile per lanciare avanti "

Capizzio utters the arcane words and lets the bolt go. it hovers for half a second and suddenly with a *woosh* of air it speeds to its target, the dire weasel at AH,15

repost of attack information from post 4
in case i am away from the comp when he is needed, here is an attack:
1d20+5=23, 1d8=7

[sblock=translation]i command this missle to launch forth [/sblock]

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Tylara and Kerlan both feather the new Goblin threat, each arrow burying itslef to the fletching in a ponderous goblin breast. The Sorceress gasps and dies. Capizzio fires his bolt of arcane energy at a poor, helpless, creature, that whimpers quietly and licks its wound, while the other weasel makes a sound that sounds suspiciously like laughter at his fellow's misfortune. The only enemies now living are bound in webs.

Kerlan calls out to the two dwarves, who answer that they are in a passage beyond the webs, so no worries there.

Lou

Explorer
Xavier Zalev AC 14 HP 24/24

Xavier was so ready for the attack from the goblin that he smugly stood there and let his pals feather her. Now seeing her dead without him moving a muscle, Xavier hangs his head and checks the string on his crossbow to make sure it's still in working order.

Leif

Adventurer
Now one of the Hobgoblins speaks up, "Hey, mage, the Dwarf said he's trapped behind these webs, so you'd better use your powers to take them away so that you can go hold his widdle hand! I promise me and Garf will stay put right where we are."

Remove ads