Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC02

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

"Well, that was, um, abrupt."

He turns to Tylara, and spares a glance for the arrows - each easily twice as long as he is tall. "They're all yours, as far as I'm concerned. Hmmm. I wonder if I could use one as a spear . . . What am I thinking, I don't know how to use a spear!"

"Its really very simple, the pointy end goes in the monster."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"yup, just like my rapier" Cappizzio draws his rapier, making some defensive manuvers taht sends a sharp swishing noise as the pount moves in deadly arcs and makes an ['einhand-re-post' in an unocc=upied space of air, the poin gleaming a rather deadly sheen in the low light of the cavern.

he then give a sword saluet and re-sheaths it.

"shall we then be moving on?"

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, lets. As much as I enjoy spelunking, I'd much prefer a bowl of Boris' famous Beef Barley Soup" Xavier says, his stomach growling softly.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"By the way guys, I remember some things mom and pop taught me in archeology reguarding excavation. we might be able explore beyond the cave-in just to ensure that boris' place is safe.", says Capizzio in a matter of fact tone.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Don't forget about the cave-in in the other passage, too. But I guess it's time for Campbell'sp Boris's Beef and Barley Soup, right now?

KerlanRayne

Explorer
OOC: Don't forget about the cave-in in the other passage, too. But I guess it's time for Campbell's Boris's Beef and Barley Soup, right now?
OOC: So there's nothing else down here besides the cave in? We haven't checked out the doors or the passageway to the south.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Yeah, you've still got two little passageways doors to the east of the big cavern with the 'totems', and one little passageway door to the west. And then there's also a passage that leads to the south from the big cavern. THEN, the only thing that will be left is the cave-in.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan and the others continue their search of the cavern. They begin at their original destination, the first door to the east. They then moves to the other doors. After that they move on to the south passage.

OOC: Well, what do we see?

Lou

Explorer
Francheska Walova (Evoker)

"Yes, lets. As much as I enjoy spelunking, I'd much prefer a bowl of Boris' famous Beef Barley Soup" Xavier says, his stomach growling softly.

"Lunch already? After one skirmish? I think I may like adventuring with you." Francheska twirls her hair in one hand. "I could go for another ale..."

Remove ads