Lost-Eberron-4E Style(recruiting closed)OOC

EvolutionKB

First Post
Just a couple of notes. Go ahead and roll most things yourself, using IC. I'll just roll the initial initiative roll. I'll be rolling real dice, so you won't see any links from me. Also come up with a brief combat stat block for us to reference. Include things like Hp, healing surges remaining, their value, Defense values, and encounter/daily powers.

garyh

First Post
Here's an in-post statblock I've gotten good use out of over at Living 4th Edition:

[sblock=Xandren's Info]Xandren- "Male" Warforged Fighter 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC:17, Fort:16, Reflex:12, Will:13 -- Speed:5
HP:30/30, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:11/11
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Footwork Lure
Reaping Strike

Covering Attack
Warforged Resolve

Comeback Strike

Full character sheet[/sblock]

As the fight and day go on, I strikethrough the powers I've used for that period.

garyh

First Post
How are we handling language? Per the book, Xandren knows Common. But in context, I'm not sure how he'd speak anything besides Ancient Giant. :)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Garyh said:
Here's an in-post statblock I've gotten good use out of over at Living 4th Edition

This looks good, can be used as a template by others if they wish.

Garyh said:
How are we handling language? Per the book, Xandren knows Common. But in context, I'm not sure how he'd speak anything besides Ancient Giant.

Basing off campaign information, we'll say everybody understands common, because of divine insight/intervention.

Stonegod said:
w/ his mini-block at the bottom of his sheet. Did you want that at the end of every post, or just combat ones?

Just combat ones should be sufficient.

EvolutionKB

First Post
So nobody wants to be the first to post in the IC thread? ;)

I might have time for a brief update before I go to work(dinner first), by 7 pm EST. Otherwise expect the next update when I get home from work betwee 8 am and 9 am EST.

Edit: Oh, and pick a color for IC speech. I'll be using bold for NPCs. The same color will be used on the battle maps to signify your character and who you mark or other effects you create.

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
I'll post soon. I just wanted to see if anyone was going to understand what Xandren said. :)

Xandren will speak in gray.

Oni

First Post
Question regarding history since it's probably going to come a fair bit in game. Being trained in history, what'd kind of the baseline of what my character knows in regards to the timeline, just so I have an idea of what he knows without making a check.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases