Lost Eberron 4E Style: Combat over, Level up!

Redclaw

First Post
Even as the drake he attacked spits at Thormir, Stellan brings his axe to bear, hoping to punish the creature for ignoring him.
[sblock=Opportunity Action] I'm assuming I get my opportunity action, and that you subtracted 2 from D1's attack due to the mark.
Warden's Fury vs. D1, hits AC 13 for 9 damage. :( [/sblock]

Challenging the drake again with pure physical intimidation, Stellan slams his axe through the drakes leg and into the earth beneath, where it once again draws the very essence of the ground to shield the shifter from harm.
[sblock=ooc] My turn:
Free Action: Mark D1 again
Standard Action: Earth Shield Strike vs. D1, hits AC 18 for 13 damage.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn still up.

Hesh, seeing the warlock fall cries out, "NOOOOOO! Little MAAAAAAN!" The hobgoblin rushes past the drake and Stellan, avoiding the shadows until the last moment. The spell grasps at his legs, slowing him down, and draining the life from him. It throws the aim of his attack off enough to where it strikes dirt instead of scaled flesh. His sacrifice though inspires the dwarf from afar, and Thormir opens his eyes.

Init: Round 1
D: 17-Acted
Lorn: 16
W: 14
Stellan: 12
Hesh: 11
Xandren: 10
Thormir: 2

Xandren: HP: 15/30 Surges left:9/11(7) AP: 3--prone-bloodied
Lorn: HP: 21/23 Surges left: 4/7(5) AP: 1
Thormir: HP: 16/32 Surges left: 9/11(8) AP:1 Item Power:1-prone-bloodied
Hesh: 21/26 HS 7/9(6) 2 AP Item power: 0
Stellan: 15/30, Surges: 7/10(7)
Hooks: unconscious
C: dead
W: -22 marked by Xandren-bloodied
N: dead
D1: -13 marked by Stellan-slowed, can't shift until end of next turn.
D2: -30-bloodied

Oni

First Post
Lorn's heart skipped a beat as he watched the stalwart dwarf drop to the ground. For a brief moment the thought for sure that he had been killed. The sense of dread passed as the Thormir pushed himself back up. The young mage realized that he had become quite attached to this strange assortment of characters in a very short amount of time. Relief turned to anger, raising his staff high a wave of flame washed over the lizards.

Burn!

Realizing the danger of their acid spittle, Lorn made a move for cover, fishing something out of his pouch as he went.

[sblock=ooc]

Standard: Scorching Burst: Int vs Ref [Burst 1, centered on T15] (Target Order: D1, D2) (1d20+5=7, 1d20+5=13)
Fire Damage (1d6+5=8)

Move: move to M23

Minor: Retrieve Potion of Healing, just in case.

[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Redclaw]No melee attack from the mark(it shifted back from you first), but I had you use Warden's grasp to pull it back adjacient to you.[/sblock]

Lorn cries out "Burn!" The reptiles don't cooperate though and dodge away from his blast. The wizard moves away and pulls a healing potion from his belt. The arcane shadows the wizard conjured fade away.

[sblock=Oni]
The square you specified is actually a tree(all the green ones are), so I moved you to the left of it. Let me know if you want to be somewhere else.
[/sblock]
The goblin shifts away and Xandren swings his blade at the creature. The nimble warrior ducks the great sweeping weapon. The goblin pulls another javelin from it's back and chucks it at Stellan. Even at such short range, the warden shows quick reflexes, batting the missle away with his shield.

Stellan uses his great strength to batter at the lizard directly, cleaving through flesh and into the bloody ground beneath. The earth rewards Stellan for his tenacity in the fight by guarding him from harm.

Init: Round 1
D: 17-Acted
Lorn: 16-Acted
W: 14-Acted
Stellan: 12-Acted

Xandren: HP: 15/30 Surges left:9/11(7) AP: 3--bloodied
Thormir: HP: 16/32 Surges left: 9/11(8) AP:1 Item Power:1-prone-bloodied
W: -22 marked by Xandren-bloodied
D1: -26 marked by Stellan-slowed, can't shift until end of next turn.-bloodied
D2: -30-bloodied

Attachments

• The torture session, round 2 update 1.xls
    20 KB · Views: 97

garyh

First Post
Xandren steels himself, then moves back to engage the goblin. His blade barely grazes his foe, but the goblin's attention stays fixed on the warforged.

[sblock=Mechanics]Minor action - Warforged Resolve.

Move action - Move to Q15.

Standard action - Reaping Strike against W.

Reaping Strike (1d20+8=10, 1d12+4=12)

Hits AC 10 for 12 damage. On a miss, still does 4 damage. Marking W.[/sblock]

[sblock=Xandren's Info]Xandren- "Male" Warforged Fighter 1
Initiative: +2, Passive Perception: 12, Passive Insight: 12
AC:17, Fort:16, Reflex:12, Will:13 -- Speed:5
HP:18 + 3 temp/30, Bloodied:15, Surge Value:7, Surges left:10/11
Action Points: 2, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Footwork Lure
Reaping Strike

Covering Attack
Warforged Resolve

Comeback Strike

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Thormir stands thanks to Hesh's inspirational rush, and immediately seeks revenge on the spitting drake, aiming at it with his trademark blast of energy.
Ye ruined my BEARD, ye DEAD LIZARD!!

[sblock=actions]move:stand up; target d2 if it's alive after Hesh's attack, or d1 otherwise. Curse & Eldritch blast: 21 vs Ref, 15 dmg[/sblock]

[sblock=evo]as you know, a non-magical rod does absolutely nothing, so I didn't buy one for Thormir. However, now I'm thinking of retraining into Implement expertise(rod) at second level. So if you could maybe drop a rod somewhere for Thormir (a mundane one is fine!) I'd be glad![/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: Sorry for my delays lately, I've got a new schedule while training for my new job. Wreaks havoc on my time on here. From now on I'll make sure I take care of this game first.

Hesh spins his flail around him, creating a whirling shield. The drake rears back, away from the assault and the warlord ceases his momentum and the spiked head of the flail strikes the lizard in it's exposed chest. Ribs crack and the drake slumps to the ground lifeless. It wheezes for a moment, it lung pierced before going still.

Xandren approaches the retreating goblin. He slashes as quick as his heavy blade will let him, but the goblin ducks and rolls away. Fear is in it's eyes as it knows you nearly took his head off.

[sblock=ooc]Goblin shifts away with miss(IR).[/sblock]

Ye ruined my BEARD, ye DEAD LIZARD!! Thormir shouts, as he stands. A blast of magic energy strikes the lizard in the abdomen from the dwarf's hand. The drake screeches once then falls over. A curl of smoke rises from it's nostrils and snakes it's way across the terrain towards the dwarf, infusing him with it's power.

[sblock=ooc]Only the goblin warrior left.[/sblock]

Init: Round 3
Lorn: 16-
W: 14-
Stellan: 12-

Xandren: HP: 18/30 3 thp Surges left:9/11(7) AP: 3--bloodied
Thormir: HP: 16/32 1 thp Surges left: 9/11(8) AP:1 Item Power:1-bloodied
W: -26 marked by Xandren-bloodied

Attachments

• The torture session, round 3.xls
    20 KB · Views: 129

EvolutionKB

First Post
Lorn raised his staff above his head. Arcane power resonates through the air as he unleashes the bolt of force at the goblin. It cracks against the goblin's head, crushing the back half of it's skull. It slumps to the ground motionless.

[sblock=ooc]COMBAT OVER. You gain enough exp to put you at the beginning of level 3. Please level yourself up to that point. I need a little time to type up maps and stuff for the next phase, so things won't start up again until this weekend at the latest. In the OOC thread please summarize the changes that you are making(feats, powers, etc.).[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases