February Editorial Calender

Fallen Seraph

First Post
Well next month's Editorial has been released: Editorial Calendar

What stands out for me:

Preview: The Shaman
DRA: Playing Shadar-kai
DRA: Necromantic Rituals
DRA: Bane (I guess we are starting to get Gods in Dragon as well)

The majority of the 16th looks good:
Preview: Primal Power
DRA: Planar Epic Destinies
Free: Excerpt: Player's Handbook 2

Free: Penny Arcade Podcast #1
Free: Penny Arcade Podcast #2

Talk about lots of Excerpts, we certainly will be beginning to know lots more about PHB2 next month.

mhacdebhandia

Explorer
I'm excited to learn a little more about the shaman and Player's Handbook 2 in general. Necromantic rituals also look very interesting! I'm very much hanging out for the new Penny Arcade/PvP/Wil Wheaton podcasts, too.

Rechan

Adventurer
Wow, that's early.

Yay shaman.

I'm genuinely shocked we're not seeing the Avenger, since we have no clue what the hell they are. I'd rather they have sat on the Warden.

Cool, playing Shadar-kai. Now, if only they'd get to kobolds, or lizardfolk (a race not in the DMG), or balanced bugbears.

LightPhoenix

First Post
I think the Primal Power Preview on the 16th is supposed to be more on the power source, and not a preview of the book. After all, it doesn't come out until after Arcane Power and Divine Power, which we know nothing about!

fba827

Adventurer
I'm genuinely shocked we're not seeing the Avenger, since we have no clue what the hell they are. I'd rather they have sat on the Warden.

We could still get the Avenger in the first half of March (since the book doesn't come out until March 21). OR they could be saving it as the one previously unpreviewed item for maximum surprise.

I'm just horrendously disappointed there is no full character builder release...the PC's are near 8th level, with the christmas DnD session slow down I thought we might have it out before they made it. Next session (3 days) so more manual, and often wrong, addition and annoying PDF editing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant:

Looking forward to the PHB2 stuff though :)

Jack99

Adventurer
I'm just horrendously disappointed there is no full character builder release...the PC's are near 8th level, with the christmas DnD session slow down I thought we might have it out before they made it. Next session (3 days) so more manual, and often wrong, addition and annoying PDF editing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :rant:

Looking forward to the PHB2 stuff though :)

I do not think it will be announced in the editorial calender. Be patient, they are almost there.

Regarding that. What is "Returned Tarmalune" - anyone has an idea?

Remove ads