Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

renau1g

First Post
I couldn't fill it all out, but hope this helps Mowgli. It doesn't open up properly for me to grab your powers, sorry.

Code:
[b]Name: [/b] Aimhirghin Maolan
[B]Class:[/B] Bard	[b]Starting Level[/b]: 1
[B]Race:[/B] Doppelgagner
[b]Region:[/b] 
[b]Size:[/b] M
[B]Gender:[/B] M
[b]Deity:[/b] 
[b]Alignment:[/b] Unaligned
[B]Action Points:[/B] 1
[b]XP:[/b] 0

[b]Str:[/b]  12 +1
[b]Dex:[/b]  13 +1               
[b]Con:[/b] 11 +0             
[b]Int:[/b] 16 +3        +2 Racial
[b]Wis:[/b] 10 +0
[b]Cha:[/b] 18 +3       +2 Racial

[b]Hit Points:[/b] 25/25  [b]Bloodied:[/b] 12
[b]Healing Surge:[/b] 6 [b]Surges per day:[/b] 8
[b]Initiative:[/b] +1
[b]Senses:[/b] Normal
[b]Speed:[/b] 6
[b]Perception:[/b] 17 [b]Insight:[/b] 15
[b]Action Points:[/b] 1

[b]AC[/b] 15 [+2 Leather Armour, +3 Int]
[b]Fortitude[/b] 11
[b]Reflex[/b]  14
[b]Will[/b] 16

[b]Basic Melee Attack:[/b]  [b]Damage:[/b] 
[b]Basic Ranged Attack:[/b]  [b]Damage:[/b] 

[B]Number of Trained Skills:[/B] 	
[B]Skills[/B]
Acrobatics: +1 = 1 [dexterity]
Arcana: +8 = 3 [intelligence]  + 5 [class training] 
Athletics: +1 = 1 [strength] 
Bluff: +11 = 4 [charisma]  + 5 [class training] + 2 [Doppelgagner]
Diplomacy: +5 = 4 [charisma] + 1 [Misc] 
Dungeoneering: +1 = 0 [wisdom]  + 1 [Misc] 
Endurance: +1 = 1 [Misc] 
Heal: +1 = 1 [Misc]
History: +4 = 3 [intelligence] + 1 [Misc] 
Insight: +7 = 0 [wisdom] + 5 [class training]  + 2 [Misc] 
Intimidate: +5 = 4 [charisma] + 1 [Misc] 
Nature: +1 = 0 [wisdom] + 1 [Misc] 
Perception: +7 = 0 [wisdom]  + 5 [class training]  + 2 [Misc] 
Religion: +4 = 3 [intelligence] + 1 [Misc]  
Stealth: +1 = 1 [dexterity]
Streetwise: +9 = 4 [charisma]  + 5 [class training] 
Thievery: +6 = 1 [dexterity] + 5 [class training]

Feats:
Pact Initiate - 1

Languages: Common

Class and Racial abilities:

Powers:
2/1/1/0:

At will:

Encounter:

Daily:

Utility:
n/a

Equipment: Cost Weight

Total Weight: Money:

Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:

Appearance: TBD

Personality: TBD

Background: TBD

Rhun

First Post
Hey Leif,

I really think I need to bail on this game. My time is just too damn limited right now. And I can stay on top of my own games I am running. Until things free up, I think it is best that I don't join anymore games.

Sorry, man! Maybe down the road in a couple of months! :D

Leif

Adventurer
Many thanks to Mowgli and renau1g! Now THAT'S the way I like to see a party come together! :D (You've both moved to the top of my XP list, as soon as I can give more to you both!)

Rhun, I understand your situation totally. Via Con Dios mi amigo! And, yes, you will be gladly welcomed back if scheduling permits later, or if they pass that UN resolution making a day 28 hours long. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Indeed it is, oh great and magnanimous GM! I spent a good part of the day last Saturday putting Manny in your preferred format in the Whirtlestaff's RG thread. My plan is to get Aimhirghin typed up this weekend. I haven't decided on a backstory for him yet, and still have to finish up his equipment list but I'll get what I do have up PDQ.

Relax, it's gonna be great! The story's the thing, and you've got that part down cold no matter what system you're using.
*BLUSH* *BLUSH* *BLUSH*
Thanks again for your too kind words my friend! I shall endeavor strongly to live up to this high billing. :)

And, I've since learned that I'm having all manner of issues with DDI and the character generator, so it may not be your fault after all. :erm:

Rhun

First Post
Rhun, I understand your situation totally. Via Con Dios mi amigo! And, yes, you will be gladly welcomed back if scheduling permits later, or if they pass that UN resolution making a day 28 hours long. :)

Oh Leif...you know that wouldn't help. Then we'd just have to work 4 more hours a day! LOL. Seriously, thanks for keeping a spot open in the future. I really hope things settle down soon.

Leif

Adventurer
As do I, Rhun. For now, though, you'd best concentrate fully on you ToEE games and our Constables of the 14th Ward game!

Abulia

First Post
I really think I need to bail on this game. My time is just too damn limited right now. And I can stay on top of my own games I am running. Until things free up, I think it is best that I don't join anymore games.
Greetings! It seems your party is in need of a <insert class here>! :)

In all seriousness, I am looking for a game. I was about to post in the general recruitment thread but if you're looking for players (I think you're down to four) I can be up and running in likely short order.

My motivation? I have all the 4E books and have run six sessions for my RL group. I've yet to play 4E but would like to. I start my FR campaign in two weeks so I'd really like to have some first-hand experience from the other side of the screen.

Plus, well, it's just fun. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks for the offer, Abulia, but I think we'd better make do with the four we have for now. 4e is designed with a party of four in mind, anyway. No hard feelings intended. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases