Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
Leif, I should be able to FINALLY get to reading all the info you sent me this weekend. If somebody is willing to help me with the CRUNCH of the character (I believe you mentioned...was it Reveille?)...I can get the FLUFF done.
Really? I've sent you more than you've read? Gosh! I was feeling bad for not sending you more. No, it's renau1g who has volunteered to give you the big assist with your character. I thought he would have been in touch with you by now. I didn't want to give out your email address without your permission, so I haven't really done anything to facilitate a hook up with him. I made the mistake of assuming (ahem, yeah, I know, I know) that he'd send you a private message or something and you guys would take it from there. I'll give you a hand with the crunch if you'd rather, but I really think that renau1g probably knows more 4e than I do. Should I take up a collection to get you a 4e PH? :D

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I can't see Mowgli's PC, what race/class is he?
(my work lappy blocks unauthorized .exe programs from running and my home PC has some issues installing that .Net application required for the program... *sigh* I hate Vista...so much...so very much)

I knew at one time, but I have forgotten now.

It's a "character flaw" of Mowgli that he uses weird, like cartographic software (or SOME kind, anyway) that saves things in a format that no normal human can decipher, and he feels some obscure need to upload the files to ENWorld in this same format, rather than using something simple, like a plain text word processor, like Word, that everyone can see easily. But we still love his big, goofy ass!

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
I knew at one time, but I have forgotten now.

It's a "character flaw" of Mowgli that he uses weird, like cartographic software (or SOME kind, anyway) that saves things in a format that no normal human can decipher, and he feels some obscure need to upload the files to ENWorld in this same format, rather than using something simple, like a plain text word processor, like Word, that everyone can see easily. But we still love his big, goofy ass!
It's tricky, but you can read the raw code.

Looks like he's a Doppelganger Bard with a Warlock Multiclass.

*looks around*
*whistles nochalantly*

Right then.

*Exit, stage left*

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, that's it! What hafrogman said: Doppleganger Bard. I actually don't think I was consciously aware of the Warlock mc, but oh, well.

So.

So............gratutitous assistance from a random amphibian. Unusual, to say the least.

Hafrogman, still there? Wanna join us?

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Wow...hafrogman is still around? I thought he disappeared from these boards a long time ago! :D
That he did. And then he came back. And then he disappeared again. And now he's back.

But he hasn't stopped talking about himself in the third person, apparently.

I appreciate the offer, Leif. But it looks like you're pretty well stocked, and I'm doing well for games myself. Really I was just lurking around out of curiosity. And I saw your problem, and I thought to myself, "Self, can you open the file in notepad and get the information?". So after posing the question, I had to check. And it worked. :)

Leif

Adventurer
Now that you mention it, I seem to remember a controversy surrounding his disappearance back when. But he was just here, I swear! Maybe it was his ghost?

Anyway, looks like we're almost ready to start. Just need to:

1. Get Rhun's character finished.

2. I'd much prefer if Mowgli could post a copy of his character that everyone can see. (He doesn't have to maintain it forever, just give us his stats, and maybe update it once per level.) (But, it would help the DM keep his character alive if I could check on his hp status, hint, hint.)

3. Get Lou's character finished.

4. Maybe a couple more things?

Leif

Adventurer
That he did. And then he came back. And then he disappeared again. And now he's back.

But he hasn't stopped talking about himself in the third person, apparently.

I appreciate the offer, Leif. But it looks like you're pretty well stocked, and I'm doing well for games myself. Really I was just lurking around out of curiosity. And I saw your problem, and I thought to myself, "Self, can you open the file in notepad and get the information?". So after posing the question, I had to check. And it worked. :)
Cool. Thanks. Actually, it's probably good that this game is pretty much full, and you're D&D plate is already full, because we seem to have an annoying habit of posting simultaneously. If that happened in a game very much, it would probably send me around the bend!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases