Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
Str with Con and Wis with Cha. It kin of sucks for a fighter in that respect.
Y'know, I almost said that, but it just didn't seem "symmetrical" enough, so I thought that it must be wrong. Go figure....

Maybe once the 'new' wears off 4e we can get a 4eSRD?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Maybe once the 'new' wears off 4e we can get a 4eSRD?

Not likely... WOTC hasn't been particularly generous with their OGL this time around. I hope they do though, it's a pain in the butt looking stuff up in the physical book all the time...

Leif

Adventurer
So. Now, I guess we're waiting for Rhun to get a character made, Louis to finish his character (or maybe he has, I haven't checked in a couple of days). Anything else we're waiting for? Gee, I kinda hope so....I'm pretty much scared spitless to be running a 4e game.

At this rate, I'll need to start a fork of the OOC thread before we even start playing! :confused:

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli, I am unable to open Aimhirghin Maolán's sheet, even though I have the full version of the DDI character generator loaded on my smart box. This is an unacceptable state of affairs, to say the least.

renau1g

First Post
Mowgli, I am unable to open Aimhirghin Maolán's sheet, even though I have the full version of the DDI character generator loaded on my smart box. This is an unacceptable state of affairs, to say the least.

You can open with Wordpad. That's what I did. (Stupid Vista :rant:)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

Indeed it is, oh great and magnanimous GM! I spent a good part of the day last Saturday putting Manny in your preferred format in the Whirtlestaff's RG thread. My plan is to get Aimhirghin typed up this weekend. I haven't decided on a backstory for him yet, and still have to finish up his equipment list but I'll get what I do have up PDQ.

Anything else we're waiting for? Gee, I kinda hope so....I'm pretty much scared spitless to be running a 4e game.

Relax, it's gonna be great! The story's the thing, and you've got that part down cold no matter what system you're using.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases