Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, Aimhirghin's up in the RG thread.

Leif, would you mind looking at his History and letting me know if it works for you? Also, if you wouldn't mind looking at the character notes section I put some possible backstory/plot hooks in there I'd like your opinion about.

renau1g, the History box also contains what I came up with for Aimhirghin and Khellek's meeting - it just needs your stamp of approval (or suggestions for change). This would be from Aimhirghin's view, of course - Khellek might have seen things a little differently . . .

Leif

Adventurer
Oh Mr. DM, where is Winterhaven located in Faerun?
Good question! For now, we'll say that it's in Netheril, halfway between Evereska and Oreme.

[sblock=Faerun Ignorance]That was a totally random choice. Will that work for these purposes, or have I overlooked some important consideration about Netheril?[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Faerun]I'm no Faerun scholar and much of what I knew changed with the new edition but I believe Netheril is strongly associated with shadowmagic and the Shadowfell, so it should work out nicely.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Faerun]I'm no Faerun scholar and much of what I knew changed with the new edition but I believe Netheril is strongly associated with shadowmagic and the Shadowfell, so it should work out nicely.[/sblock]
Yes, I agree, now that I've actually read up on it a (very little) bit. Not half bad for a totally random flip through the FRCG, if I do say so myself!

Brings to mind the old saying, "Study long, study wrong!"

Lou

Explorer
Elerosse can be from a farm on the outskirts of Aglarond. Elerosse is ashamed of his humble upbringing. He's proud to be a soon-to-be mighty wizard! Where is Aglarond?

Leif

Adventurer
Aglarond is on the eastern coast of the Sea of Fallen Stars, quite some distance to the east from Netheril, and a bit south also, but not too far south (just about 100 mi. or so).

[sblock=Basher7]Where is Basher7 from, again?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases