Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
ATTENTION!

[renau1g, I saw your post in that thread, so you already know this. Theefore you don't have to pay attention. ;) ]

WotC has revised their GSL (either today or yesterday, not sure which), and many 3PPs find the new version to be acceptable, INCLUDING Clark Peterson!! What does that mean, you ask?? It means that we will be seeing new products from Necromancer Games (my fave 3PP) for BOTH 4E DnD and Pathfinder RPG! Yay!! Ding, Dong The Witch Is Dead!

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, you're one of the few who may have been able to appreciate it. Want me to email it? (Or, as near as I can approximate it now...)

I'm not sure how to feel about that... :erm: , but yeah definitely send it. I'm sure my twisted sense of humour will enjoy it.

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not sure how to feel about that... :erm: , but yeah definitely send it. I'm sure my twisted sense of humour will enjoy it.
Sorry man, I guess it doesn't matter how you would have felt about it, because I've forgotten it now. Oh, well, it probably wasn't that funny anyway. If it was worth much, it'll no doubt come back to me later.

Walking Dad

First Post
Maybe this will help, WD (special thanks to renau1g for providing me with this link) : http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/4E_SRD.pdf

And yes, I've already checked and the barbarian and bard are included.
I think the "can use con for ac bonus" is called 'Barbarian Agility', I will include it on my sheet and post it in the RG :)

PS: For those with the mino Dragon: Any compensation for loosing oversized weapon?

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
IT gives a marginal encounter power. So essentially trading the +1 dmg bonus of that ability. I forget what it's called, but check out the L4W forum, Dragon 364 (which I actually think is free to download)

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=renau1g]"And eat beef jerky mmm..mmmm...snap into a Slim Jim" HAHAHAHAHA, this is too funny, man![/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases