Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'll be traveling starting mid-morning today through sometime fairly late Tuesday. I'll have some opportunities to post during that time but it will be very sporadic (I'll try to get something up once a day, but no promises).

If action needs to be taken on one of my characters' behalf to move things along I'd appreciate it if the GM of that game would take care of it for me!

Leif

Adventurer
I just slash them. Worked so far.
That looks like an excellent solution, WD! :) Now if everyone else will just follow your lead....
I'll be traveling starting mid-morning today through sometime fairly late Tuesday. I'll have some opportunities to post during that time but it will be very sporadic (I'll try to get something up once a day, but no promises).
If action needs to be taken on one of my characters' behalf to move things along I'd appreciate it if the GM of that game would take care of it for me!
ok. maybe. :devil:

renau1g

First Post
Good job Leif, I just can't imagine stopping after every fight. My experience with D&D has always been one of resource management and finding the balance (as a spellcaster) of "going Nova" and being a destruction machine, and being too conservative and being less effective. I've never thought of resting after each encounter, even without DM intervention, nor has my group (thankfully).

Leif

Adventurer
I really have never thought of resting after every encounter, either, even though certain of my characters (Bevin Rockhammer) make a great show of being all 'tuckered out' after every fight and urgently needing a nap.

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli,

I concede that you were correct. I had not previously seen the powers on PH287, but that clears up very many of the questions that I had about 4E. Didn't I post this already??

Leif

Adventurer
I updated the ghost sounds for my IC post, so I think we can move forward when you are ready. :)
Ghost Sound: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

:D Thanks! That was what I've been waiting for all this time. You believe me, don't you?

Remove ads