Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Ryan, you may want to consider a different attack - Aimhirghin already gave Tarrk the chance to use a Healing Surge (at +4 HP). I think that will almost completely heal him.

Leif

Adventurer
Unless you're small, poor halflings, in which case you're required to hold it in both hands
Don't forget poow, widdle gnomies now, too!
Ryan, you may want to consider a different attack - Aimhirghin already gave Tarrk the chance to use a Healing Surge (at +4 HP). I think that will almost completely heal him.
I wasn't going to say anything, I figured that you knew what you were doing, but after that post about the 2am feeding, maybe I was being overly optimistic. Anyway, yeah, what he said. :)

Scotley

Hero
Thanks to his battlerager temp hit points Basher7 is currently at his base total. Unless these Kobolds pull some serious damage in the next round he'll be fine until the end of the fight.

Leif

Adventurer
In a related question: Is it even possible to use a healing power to restore a character's TEMPORARY hp, or once they're lost are they lost for good?

Hmm, this question has been hanging out there for nearly 24 hours now. Guess no one knows or wants to tell me, so I'll have to look it up myself. :p I doubt whether it is possible, just for the record.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
I have only just now seen your question, but I am forced to admit a gap in my 4e knowledge. An important one for this particular character. If I learn the answer I'll certainly pass it on.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
I don't believe it can be healed as they're not real, they're all in your mind ;):

TEMPORARY HIT POINTS
✦ Not Real Hit Points: Temporary hit points aren’t real hit points. They’re a layer of insulation that attacks have to get through before they start doing damage to you.

Leif

Adventurer
I don't believe it can be healed as they're not real, they're all in your mind ;):
TEMPORARY HIT POINTS
✦ Not Real Hit Points: Temporary hit points aren’t real hit points. They’re a layer of insulation that attacks have to get through before they start doing damage to you.
But wait! I thought that all hit points were all in your mind, as with everything else about D&D. :-S

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases