Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Scotley

Hero
I've got a full load right now, so I don't see myself running anything new for a while. With J Alexander back in business I'm sure I'll be even busier.

Leif

Adventurer
Yeah, well, I'm not surprised by that "revelation." But not everybody has 'heaped' their ENWorld 'plates' as full as yours! ;)

Scotley

Hero
Yeah, I need to manage to have a few of my characters die as heroes so I can lighten the load and maybe focus on DM'ing some new stuff.

Leif

Adventurer
Rhun, were you able to get the info you needed from renau1g?? Sorry, I kinda quit helping much when he said that he would do so. I figure that he probably has supeior rule knowledge, and I know he's got more playing experience than I do. Have you at least been able to decide between Rogue and Ranger? Truthfully, either of those would be a good fit, with Rogue maybe edging out Ranger by just a little.

The breakdown: 1 cleric (renau1g),1 Bard (Mowgli), 1 wizard (Lou), 1 fighter (Scotley), 1 Ranger or Rogue? (Rhun). That's everybody, isn't it?

So, anyway, looks like we're getting almost to the start time! Fasten your safety belts and hold on, Boys!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Hey, are any of us besides Rhun missing a 4e PH? I have been assuming that no one else is, but I guess I'd better make sure of that first. Anyway, if no one else is, then what would everyone say to us chipping in to buy him one? I'll throw in $17 plus tax and postage, so that leaves, what $23 split 4 ways, a little under $6 each? If we have others short of the ph, I guess we'll have to take care of you, too, or else just nix this idea totally and just fake as we play?

Or, you know, it might make more sense for us just to send Rhun the money and save the postage..... And, hell, he can pay his own bloody tax! :p

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Leif,

I sent over the PHB crunchy stuff via the e-mail here to Rhun. Also, Mowgli's PC is currently a bard, so maybe not too heavy on clerical support/leadership. My cleric is a mixed bag (kind of focusing on str attacks and Wisdom), but he will most likely try to focus a bit more on ranged. It looks like the bard is ranged as well (with his 12 STR), so the rogue might work out a bit better.

P.S. I miss the happy gnome ;)

Rhun

First Post
Or, you know, it might make more sense for us just to send Rhun the money and save the postage..... And, hell, he can pay his own bloody tax! :p

I'm not poor. I'm just lazy. :D

I will working on getting my very own PHB ordered this week so you'll leave me alone!

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, thanks, renau1g! I've made the changes you mentioned to the party breakdown below.

You miss Widdle Gnurly-boo?? But, but, Slayer the Unkind is so much more appropriate for my DM Persona! Wouldn't you agree?? :D This is just a temporary lark. Gnurl will probably be back sooner than you think. ;)

And don't you like the nifty Beholder in my profile pic? :D

Rhun

First Post
I sent over the PHB crunchy stuff via the e-mail here to Rhun. Also, Mowgli's PC is currently a bard, so maybe not too heavy on clerical support/leadership. My cleric is a mixed bag (kind of focusing on str attacks and Wisdom), but he will most likely try to focus a bit more on ranged. It looks like the bard is ranged as well (with his 12 STR), so the rogue might work out a bit better.

I didn't get any info from you, Ryan. I mean, I got a couple of emails, but nothing with crunch. Can you try resending?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases