Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
Still hanging in, but have completely lost the sense of where we are/what we're doing - at least as far as the current fight, and sort of in regards to the game as a whole . . .
Gotta get back 'in touch' with Aimhirghin and the game.
We're battling some goblins that are threatening Winterhaven. Khellek and Aim followed the vision from Selune here. We're outside a waterfall'd area. Ozy's PC was a prisoner of them (not that Khellek knows this).
Oh, yeah, Still here.
I understand why you've lost touch with the game. Renau1g is kinda right. You encountered a band of kobolds on your way to the town of Winterhaven. Once you got there, you learned that a general malaise had descended upon the village, and you heard rumors of some humanoid monster types frequenting the area (at least I think so, anyway). The party went back outside Winterhaven looking for these creatures. There, near the waterfall renau1g mentions, you again fought a larger band of kobolds. Their lair is in a cave behind the waterfall, and that is where you found Ozymandias's character. You freed him and he joined the battle with you, and then the game kinda ground to a halt. If you like, we can just presume that you defeat the kobolds and pick up with your search of their cave, or we can continue the fight. Up to you.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I guess my preference would be to pick up after the fight, with our search of the cave.

I'm with WD on reworking when we level up. I like the changeling bard thing for race and class, and the backstory and friendship with Khellek is cool as well so I fully intend to stick with all that; but I have a slightly better understanding of the game now and may want to re-think my choices in feats/powers/etc. Possibly even rework my ability scores, if that's cool.

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, I'm good with jumping past the kobolds and searching their vile lairs, I hope there's no nefarious traps that they're known for.

Leif

Adventurer
Okay, that's TWO votes for rejoining the action post-kobold-defeat, and NONE for continuing the fight. So far, anyway.

Yes, as long as you keep race and class intact, I have no problem whatsoever with you doing a re-build when you level-up. Changes to race and/or class are also possible, but you'll need to give me a reason for it that's consistent with the story of the game, which, considering this group, will not be a problem at all.

Well, for now, let's say ONE total re-build per character, if we can help it at all. (But, if you just have to have another re-build, we can talk about that, too, I guess.)

Leif

Adventurer
Great, Ozy! Glad you're with us. The voting now stands at 3-0 for after the kobold battle.

(I must say, though, that of all our players in this game, the one that troubles me most about possibly already having given me up for dead is Walking Dad. I'd feel much better if I knew that he hadn't given up on me yet!]

Last edited:

Remove ads