Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well, yes, Dad, waiting until the party levels-up was my thought. But if letting Mowgli do it now is the only way to keep him interested in this game, then I'm willing to do that. And, if I let him to so, then I have to let everybody else as well. You are invited to try to slow him down if you can.

Too late - I've got the bit between my teeth now! :D

But I would've stuck with the game regardless - I'd not abandon a friend's game without better reason than a simple lag in the action. That said, I'm glad you went ahead and allowed a re-work. Some of the choices I made for the previous version just weren't playing well 'fluff' wise. This one should be a bit better.

(Already posted the new Aimhirghin to the RG).

Leif

Adventurer
I will try...

[sblock=Mowgli]
Good work ;)
[/sblock]
Hmmm, I gotta remember to watch you very carefully from now on, WD! ;)
Too late - I've got the bit between my teeth now! :D

But I would've stuck with the game regardless - I'd not abandon a friend's game without better reason than a simple lag in the action. That said, I'm glad you went ahead and allowed a re-work. Some of the choices I made for the previous version just weren't playing well 'fluff' wise. This one should be a bit better.

(Already posted the new Aimhirghin to the RG).
No problem. And that was very fast work! Kudos, my friend!

Walking Dad

First Post
Power changes: (Rest will stay the same)

At-Will Powers: Howl of Fury, Passing Strike
Encounter Powers: War Cry, Goring Charge, Shout of Terror
Daily Powers: Thunder Hoove's Rage

Oops: And new class feature: Thunderborn Wrath

Don't know if the daily is good, but I couldn't resist the name...

Leif

Adventurer
Get over it, Dad! Check out that "Hoove" power when you have time and make sure it's one that you really want. I won't make you keep it if it's crap. All changes mentioned are approved and may be placed in the RG.

Walking Dad

First Post
I will stick to it at least until next level (each level you get a regular opportunity to change one thing (Feat, Power,...).

3w damage and the potential to add 1w to each attack for the whole rage sounds rather good.

Walking Dad

First Post
I thought you would be ok with doing it just once. Rage vigor and this fighter variant are stepping on each others toes enough.

If you mean my comment about possibly changing my 1st level daily, this isn't a class feature.

BTW: He never used the old feature anyway (or his daily).

Leif

Adventurer
I thought you would be ok with doing it just once. Rage vigor and this fighter variant are stepping on each others toes enough.

If you mean my comment about possibly changing my 1st level daily, this isn't a class feature.

BTW: He never used the old feature anyway (or his daily).
Ok, it's your call.

Scotley

Hero
Our DM fell on the ice this morning on the way to work and twisted his knee. He's gonna be taking it easy for a day or two and doesn't expect to post for a bit.

Remove ads