Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Walking Dad

First Post
Moved here to avoud cluttering in the IC thread:

[QOTE=Leif;5137638]OOC: Oh, wait! Your axe is already magical, isn't it? Scratch that then. :heh: (and my price was for the magical version you wanted, not the mundane variety)

OOC: I tell you what, if the group makes it known around town that you are going to help them with their problem, then you can buy any magical weapons (to include wands, etc.)/armor/shield listed in the core books for 65% of book price.[/QOTE]

No, neither Tarrk's Axe nor the one he wants to buy is magical. Why have the others magic items? Did we got them at the start :confused:

I didn't think we had enough money for anything magical, so I just wanted to buy a weapon regularly costing 30 gp for Tarrk.

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, I'm sorry, Dad! You were just talking about buying a regular non-magical axe? Of course you can get as many as you want for book price in Winterhaven. I've gotten so used to players on ENWorld expecting to buy magical weapons at their corner grocery like a quart of milk, that I guess it's made me a little bit jaded.

Leif

Adventurer
Sheesh, I'm really sorry, Dad! Was all of this exchange over the past few days because you wanted to buy a regular, ordinary axe. I'm so embarrassed! Of course you can do this at the prices in the book. You don't even have to ask me about this usually. Just tell me what you're doing, deduct the money, and, unless I tell you otherwise, that should be fine.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sheesh, I'm really sorry, Dad! Was all of this exchange over the past few days because you wanted to buy a regular, ordinary axe. I'm so embarrassed! Of course you can do this at the prices in the book. You don't even have to ask me about this usually. Just tell me what you're doing, deduct the money, and, unless I tell you otherwise, that should be fine.
Only did it because it was a superior weapon / not from a core book :blush:
Sorry then for the confusion.

Still, Tarrk had only 5 gp left. Did we sell all the non-magic stuff? Selling his own axe for half price will give him 15 gp, so he need lousy 10 gp more.

After the talk about getting magic qualities from one item to another I hope this will not be a problem. And who grabbed the amulet? If no one, Tarrk will do!

Ozymandias79

First Post
OK, does that mean my greatbow gets reduced to a longbow then as it is in the Adventurers Vault IE same book as executioners axe is found in?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases