Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Walking Dad

First Post
As does Basher 7's main weapon...

[sblock=Holiday Weekend for WD]I 'might' have internet access till Sunday, but not on Monday and Tuesday.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
For classes, races, feats, skills, etc., the PH, PH2, MM, MM2, Martial Power, Arcane Power, Divine Power, FR Players Guide, Manual of the Planes, Draconomicon are all fair game. (I don't yet have the Eberron Player's Guide that either is now available or soon will be, but I'm open to material from it also. The same applies to MM2, Arcane Power, Divine Power, and all other not-yet-released books. What I'm shooting for here is an all-inclusive 4E campaign, because we can't see how stuff works if we don't use it.)

From the first post in the RG Thread (emphasis mine).

Leif

Adventurer
Leif said:
What I'm shooting for here is an all-inclusive 4E campaign, because we can't see how stuff works if we don't use it.)
From the first post in the RG Thread (emphasis mine).
Just to clarify: everything publised by WotC IN BOOKS is cool, including the Dragon Magazine Annual, but stuff from the magazine itself, well, maybe not. ;) And one of the main issues here is whether or not I have the rules in question, because I'm not comfortable running a game that I don't have all the rules for. And, while I am trying to keep up with evolving 4E, I just don't have the time, inclination, nor money to read every page of every Dragon that comes out. I do heartily approve of most, if not all, of the material in the 1st Dragon Magazine Annual, though!

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
They spend a little more time proofing the books over the magazines so its not a bad policy. More broken stuff seems to appear in the online stuff (Grasp of the Grave), but I also find it is nerfed quicker while there's still a lot of abusive PHB1 stuff out there (Daggermaster Sorcerers...I'm looking at you).

Lou

Explorer
Rules Question:

Can Elerosse cast an area of effect spell into the pit and then slide his friend out of the pit (move 3 squares) out of the area of effect?

Leif

Adventurer
Ordinarily, I'd say that a 'slide' power wouldn't let you pull someone out of a pit. But, in this case, you're talking about your Eladrin feat (Twist the Arcane Fabric from Arcane Power) that gives you a limited teleportation ability, right? Yeah, good use of the power, and I'll allow that.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I believe you! :)
Thanks! You and Ozy were the main ones I was worried about. A lot of these guys have known me in person for years and years, so they're used to my quirks; I figure that if they keep coming around me after all this time, they deserve pretty much whatever they get. And the rest, like renau1g, you, and Ozy, I just know from ENWorld. If renau1g gets pissy, I'll tell the ENWorld powers-that-be on him, and, since he's some big muckety-muck in L4W now, just the threat of that should be more than enough to make him toe the line with me and pucker on command. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases