Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Walking Dad

First Post
Believe it or not, but I was never on the Oktoberfest. Only had a train stop from Austria to the north of Germany. Many drunks in the train... I only drink on Weddings, New Year and St. Patrick's Day (not including the holy mess).

Leif

Adventurer
Maybe we can all plan a trip their during Oktoberfest? Everyone can take a few weeks off from life and go enjoy all that Munich has to offer, right?

Ahhh....if only.

Doesn't look good in the near future. Have to finish becoming a priest first.

PS: You can be. I live in Germany.

Believe it or not, but I was never on the Oktoberfest. Only had a train stop from Austria to the north of Germany. Many drunks in the train... I only drink on Weddings, New Year and St. Patrick's Day (not including the holy mess).

Munich, eh? So you're from Bavaria? I understand that the bier is better there, anyway. Ich habe durst fur vielen bieren! [Umlauts omitted, sorry.]

Walking Dad

First Post
Never said Munich. I was born in Hannover, Lower Saxony.

Your sentence should be:

Ich habe Durst auf viele Biere.

BTW, I'm willing to spellcheck the names for the German-like region in LPF.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Never said Munich. I was born in Hannover, Nethersaxony (I hope this is the right English term).

Your sentence should be:

Ich habe Durst auf viele Biere.

BTW, I'm willing to spellcheck the names for the German-like region in LPF.
Thanks for the help with my bad Deutsche!

btw, whatis LPF?

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry, Mowgli, I'm no help with this. In fact, I was wondering what the new total was myself! Somebody please help us?

Lou

Explorer
The official current count is 1,132. For future reference, I'll take a tip from Rhun and try to keep a current total available for everyone in Post #2 of the RG. (I knew I wanted to reserve that post for something!)

This is the most recent post I could find before the new xp grant.

Scotley

Hero
Experience Points:
95 Kobold battle on the road
170 role play posts 270-272
242 2nd Kobold battle
310 Kobold Lair
188 Goblins at the entry

Is what I had. Clearly I'm missing some. Maybe someone else can fill in the gaps?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases