Leif's Homebrew 4E, OOC1

Leif

Adventurer
More Dio

And there's more:

Shadow of the Wind
Note Tony Iommi's prostheses on the second and third fingers of his right hand.
A NEW BLACK SABBATH SONG! YAY!!

The Mob Rules
Get a load of Tony Iommi's funky glasses in this one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUJH7y1yK_E]Black Sabbath[/ame]
Go to youtube and look up Black Sabbath for more. If you do, be sure and check out the one by "Tenacious D" a/k/a Jack Black, with a cameo by Dio.

Truly, though, my favorite Black Sabbath song is still "Die Young." I just wish that Dio hadn't taken it so seriously.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
I'm not certain whether some of you are trying to keep an accurate xp total on your RG sheets, or just letting me keep the running total. Anyway, everyone should be 2nd level now, and have 1,320 xp, which means that you need 930 more xp to level 3. The LAST total given in post 2 of the RG is the final total. In other words, use the highest one there.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
31QVZQTWB7L.jpg

Awww... he's so cute :p

renau1g

First Post
Sorry, as a DM of yours I have already rolled your saving throw vs Rods, Staves, or Spells and you failed... oh...wait, wrong edition. No, you're good ;)

Scotley

Hero
I'm not certain whether some of you are trying to keep an accurate xp total on your RG sheets, or just letting me keep the running total. Anyway, everyone should be 2nd level now, and have 1,320 xp, which means that you need 930 more xp to level 3. The LAST total given in post 2 of the RG is the final total. In other words, use the highest one there.

I've been trying without much success. Will update shortly.

Lou

Explorer
As the swarm of giggling farm girls reached out to stroke his new hairdo, Tarrk could not help but think back to his recent escape from the lesbian, vegetarian hairdressers at the Hidden Valley Ranch. But for their awe at the size of his massive locks, he would have been butchered and rendered when he washed up at their front door during that mysterious gulleywasher two weeks ago that separated him from his travelling companions.

Leif

Adventurer
As the swarm of giggling farm girls reached out to stroke Tarrk in awe at the size of his massive *ock.
You ought to be ashamed, Lou!

Cool pic, Ryan! I especially like the axe. I think you should append that image to your RG post, WD!:)

Remove ads