Forked Thread: Making your own power cards

dhunton

Explorer
Forked from: Making your own power cards

Ander00 said:
The Set (dnd_powers_set.rar)
This set consists of 1127 cards in total, including the powers from classes, paragon paths, epic destinies, feats and races (from the PHB and the MM, as well as Dragon issues 364 through 367), as well as blank cards to fill in for the different item types (though you can also use the template to make finished cards for different items).

By popular demand, I have included things like second wind, power attack and various class features. I'd rather not muddy the waters like that (for example, second wind isn't supposed to interact like that with effects that recharge encounter powers) and further increase each player's hand size, but the information is there on cards now for those of you who want it.

Also contained in the set are swordmage powers from the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide, and the barbarian powers from Dragon 368.

cheers

First, I want to thank you for putting these cards out. They are the best set for being clear on at-will/encounter/daily and minor/move/standard AND melee/ranged/etc - all easy to see at a quick glance.

I'm wondering if the Martial Powers stuff will be coming out as an additional set and/or an addi-in for this one. Just wanted to check before I start working, only to find out someone else is three-quarters done with the entry.

Again, thanks! :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases