Forgotten Realms article on Wikipedia

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Based on recent successes with Gary Gygax, Wizards of the Coast, Dragons of Despair, and Drizzt Do'Urden (and despite soul-crushing defeats at Gen Con and Unearthed Arcana), we have nominated Forgotten Realms for "Good Article" status. :) You can view the review page, and if there is anything you can do to make the article better, please go ahead and add it in, or let us know. :)

Probably one of the most clearly needed things which has been requested, is to expand the reception section. If you can think of any product, especially anything that reflects the Realms setting in general, we really need to know. The best stuff is that which is most readily accessible (on the web), or not too hard to find (Dragon magazine, other mags and such), but anything you can think of might lead to good info.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Woohoo, we made it! Our little army of "quality content" Good Articles is growing! :) In the last 4 months, we doubled the amount of Good Articles we had achieved in about 2 years...

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Been working hard at it, not stopping anytime soon. :) We're up to 8 now, and hoping to get that over 10 within the next month...

Monkey King

Explorer
Those are some fine reading. If you don't mind me nominating topics, I'd say Dave Arneson, Planescape, Greyhawk and possibly Tomb of Horrors or Isle of Dread might repay further refinements.

And yes, I'm delighted to just *have* an entry. If it happens that some Wikipedians update it a bit, I won't complain.

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Hey Wolf: we were talking about KQ here as well. :)

Funny thing - just a few minutes ago, Tomb of Horrors was accepted as a GA. :) Even funnier, before I read your message here I had just suggested on our talk page that Isle of Dread would be a good next candidate. :) Dave Arneson, Planescape, and Greyhawk are all excellent subjects to work on promoting, if we can improve the sourcing there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases