DDXP 09 Delve Character Sheets

Rechan

Adventurer
Is the world ready for a deva bard?
My first Deva will be named Enya.

I am not impressed with the Deva's feat; -2 to attack for +2 to damage with implement. IT's basically Power Attack for an implement. But it makes sense, yet I rarely see the opportunity for it to work unless you're fighting something with a LOW score.

I can't make out much from the Invoker page, which is a shame. However, it looks like the build revolves around charging and teleporting the enemy and stuff. It seems to get an "Oath" power, I can't tell if it's a mark or a damage adder.

yesnomu

First Post
My first Deva will be named Enya.

I am not impressed with the Deva's feat; -2 to attack for +2 to damage with implement. IT's basically Power Attack for an implement. But it makes sense, yet I rarely see the opportunity for it to work unless you're fighting something with a LOW score.

I can't make out much from the Invoker page, which is a shame. However, it looks like the build revolves around charging and teleporting the enemy and stuff. It seems to get an "Oath" power, I can't tell if it's a mark or a damage adder.
Check out the other DDXP thread, we're discussing it. The Avenger gets an Oath that's like Hunter's Quarry, except instead of adding damage, they can roll melee attacks twice when they're adjacent only to their target. This Avenger option also gets a +4 damage bonus when the target moves away from them, and their at-wills let them move along with their target and shift them around like Footwork Lure. A bizarre, very defender-ish striker.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases