The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Heckler

First Post
Rinaldo cuts down the final Trog as he makes a break for it.

Tenebryn and the others can finish rescuing Charlarn, who smells almost as bad as the trogs now that he's covered in Behir goo.

The ruckus the rest of the trogs were making fades away, and you're left standing around a pile of corpses outside the cave entrance as the morning drizzle begins to pick up.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn remains in the rain for a bit, allowing it to clean a bit of the goo away. He then checks the stinky trogs for any valuables and slowly moves their corpses out of the way so that they don't smell up the entrance. "Charlarn, you gonna be okay. That didn't look like much fun. Does any one need to rest here, or shall we continue?"

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus rushes to Charlarn's side saying, "Woah, you were lunch. Not almost lunch, really lunch! Mongrel take these hurts away." Planus drops two divine favors to cast two cure light wounds on Charlarn.

OOC:
each cure light heals 1d8+5. Can't roll at the moment.

[sblock=status]HP: 50, AC: 22
Spells in effect: Greater Magic Weapon (bow), Magic Vestment (shield)
Spells remaining
0 (DC 15) 6/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance(x2)
1 (DC 16) 6/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x3), Obscuring Mist, Shield of Faith
2 (DC 17) 4/day: Resist Energy x3, Silence
3 (DC 18) 4/day: Blindness, Magic Vestment, Dispel Magic(x2)
4 (DC 19) 3/day: Divine Power, Freedom of Movement, Greater Magic Weapon
Domain:1 (DC 16): Longstrider
2 (DC 17): Invisibility
3 (DC 18): Fly
4 (DC 19): Confusion
Arrows fired: 9 [/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

Tenebrynn remains in the rain for a bit, allowing it to clean a bit of the goo away. He then checks the stinky trogs for any valuables and slowly moves their corpses out of the way so that they don't smell up the entrance. "Charlarn, you gonna be okay. That didn't look like much fun. Does any one need to rest here, or shall we continue?"
Charlarn wipes the goo from his face. "Ugh. Thank you. That was terrifying. I thought that I was going to meet Lady Phyrah, but I'm not ready.
Planus rushes to Charlarn's side saying, "Woah, you were lunch. Not almost lunch, really lunch! Mongrel take these hurts away." Planus drops two divine favors to cast two cure light wounds on Charlarn.

OOC:
each cure light heals 1d8+5. Can't roll at the moment.
Planus's cure light wounds (1d8+5=7, 1d8+5=6)

Charlarn finishes scraping off the blood and gore. He says, "Thank you Planus. Praise to Mongrel. Let me catch my breath." Charlarn casts cure critical wounds in place of divine power. cure critical wounds (4d8+7=27) He finishes healing himself with 2 charges from his wand of cure light wounds. cure light wounds from wand (1d8+1=4, 1d8+1=6) "Does anyone else need healing?"

[sblock]Cleric Spells Prepared (6/5+1/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 14 + level):
0-create water (2), detect magic (2), guidance, mending;
1-bless, divine favor, entropic shield (2), remove fear, sanctuary*;
2-hold person, make whole, status, shield other*, summon monster II;
3-dispel magic, fly*, magic circle against evil, magic vestment;
4-dimension door*, dimensional anchor, divine power
*Domain spell.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo looks down at the dead fleeing Troglodyte. "I remember the first time I had killed a creature. It was a kind of orc, but more brutish, more savage. I felt strange after that, like I had lost a piece of my soul. I even kill a bandit when we attack the camp. A human, just like me. I still remember his face. He never knew what happen to him. Today it has become so easy to kill..."

Hogarth, next to him, use his wand to heal the merchant. "You've done a lot to make this world a better place. And they were about to kill us."

"Them, yes." he tells, pointing the Behir and the others Trogs. "But him wanted to flee. He wasn't a danger anymore."
He stare at the cave entrance for a moment. "Well, at least, the other Troglodyte will leave us alone for now."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Use 2 charges of a CLW wand on Rinaldo: 1d8+1=4, 1d8+1=8[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
The trogs were carrying primitive axes and javelins. They also had bits of decorative armor made from behir scales; interesting, perhaps, but not valuable. There is nothing of interest about the behir's corpse.

By my count, Chalarn has been fully healed and Rinaldo is down 5 HP.

Anything else?

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well I guess we should head on in. As long as you're good to go on Charlarn we better stop the trogs from organizing a proper defense." says Tenebrynn.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

"Well I guess we should head on in. As long as you're good to go on Charlarn we better stop the trogs from organizing a proper defense." says Tenebrynn.
Charlarn stands and says, "I'm ready to go. We should strike before they can ready themselves." He hefts his shield and grabs Goruksblain.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases