The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

ooc: To be honest, I'm not exactly sure who signed up either. I thought it was KO, Velmont, E13 and Slagmortar. However, as far as I'm concerned, you're welcome to join.:)
OOC: Cool. From the looks of it, Charlarn is the muscle in this party.

Cleric Spells Prepared (6/5+1/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 14 + level):
0-create water (2), detect magic (2), guidance, mending;
1-bless, divine favor, entropic shield (2), remove fear, sanctuary*;
2-hold person, make whole, status, shield other*, summon monster II.
3-dispel magic, fly*, magic circle against evil, magic vestment.
4-dimension door*, dimensional anchor, divine power
*Domain spell.

His warhammer, Goruksblain, must be fed daily with 5 spell levels.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Tenebrynn reporting for duty :) Sorry I hadn't noticed that you were creating a new adventure thread. I was waiting for notice in the inn or the old thread that we were moving on. My fault sorry. Will get his spells together in a sec.

EDIT: lets try:
Spells Memorized: 5/7/5/5/4 per day *1/spell level divination
caster level: 8
0th - Detect Magic*, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Light
1st - True Strike*, Ashnar's Spellstrike, Featherfall, Magic Missile x4
2nd - Detech Thoughts*, Invisibility, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray x2
3rd - Dispel Magic, Clairvoyance*, Fireball, Daylight, Fly
4th - Scrying*, Black Tentacles, Wall of Ice, Mnemonic Enhancer

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Now, to give you some idea of where you are, because it looks like you may be coming home the old-fashioned way, if you head due north from here, a few days travel will bring you to the shores of Kithsul Lake. Follow the shoreline north and east and it will bring you to Fallon. Finding transport back to Orussus from there should be simple enough."

"No more questions from me." Ashnar replies to Rilithorne.

([sblock]Looks like Balsra Darr is closer to the location I put the Keep of Bloodstained Dreams at than I expected, but that location is not critical and can easily be further south. [/sblock]

More importantly, this brings up the question on how you'd prefer to handle the free spells at level-up for wizards, seeing that Ashnar is so close to 10th level that eating breakfast could almost level her up. ;))

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: along the same lines, I'm about to finish my mega adventure (took 2+ years) which will net me a lot of DM points. Do you mind if I use them during your adventure or would you prefer if I wait. Its always up to the DM and completely fine either way.

Velmont

First Post
"I am ready to go too." tells Rinaldo.

OOC: So the group is composed of Rinaldo, Hogarth, Tenebrynn, Ashnar, Charlarn, Planus? We will not miss any caster. We might miss a bit of solid front liner.

Heckler

First Post
"Very well. I leave you to your task. Good luck."

And with another *BAMF* Rilithorne leaves you alone in the wilderness.

([sblock]Looks like Balsra Darr is closer to the location I put the Keep of Bloodstained Dreams at than I expected, but that location is not critical and can easily be further south. [/sblock]
[sblock]I don't see it as a big deal. Sooner or later we're bound to have dungeon sites bump into each other. But there's really plenty of room out here right now, plus you're in the mountains and I'm under the mountains.[/sblock]

Knight Otu said:
More importantly, this brings up the question on how you'd prefer to handle the free spells at level-up for wizards, seeing that Ashnar is so close to 10th level that eating breakfast could almost level her up. ;))
Well, there's quit a bit about the time and money a wizard need to spend to write a new spell in her book, then there's this:
SRD said:
Note that a wizard does not have to pay these costs in time or gold for the spells she gains for free at each new level.
I read that as you automatically add them when you level up.

ooc: along the same lines, I'm about to finish my mega adventure (took 2+ years) which will net me a lot of DM points. Do you mind if I use them during your adventure or would you prefer if I wait. Its always up to the DM and completely fine either way.
It kind of depends on what you want to spend them on. If you want to give yourself some bonus xp when I hand out party xp, that's fine. But giving you gold that the rest of the party doesn't have claim to might be tricky. What are you planning on?

SlagMortar

First Post
Planus replies to the wizard, "We'll have plent of luck. Mongrel-" He is interrupted by the wizards prompt disappearence. With a shrug, he says"Strange one, that. Let's get going. I want to find out what's going on."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo nods at Planus. "Yeah, let's get moving." He looks around for a moment and then head toward where the Rillitorn had pointed.

Knight Otu

First Post
(So, no problems to simply add the spells at level-up, then, regardless of location. :) )

Ashnar simply nods at the observation that they should go ahead. That's why they're here, after all.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases