The Lion's 2nd Face[Covaithe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo stands up and try to pierce the belly of the death behir with his sword to free Charlarn.

OOC: I'm not sure if I need to roll something.

Heckler

First Post
Rinaldo stands up and try to pierce the belly of the death behir with his sword to free Charlarn.

OOC: I'm not sure if I need to roll something.

SRD said:
A swallowed creature can cut its way out by using a light slashing or piercing weapon to deal 25 points of damage to the gizzard (AC 15). Once the creature exits, muscular action closes the hole; another swallowed opponent must cut its own way out.

ooc: I'm going to say that people on the outside can aid Charlarn by helping him cut the hole if they have a slashing or piercing weapon. Damage you inflict will be added to the 25 points needed to free him. People on the outside do not need to roll to hit the AC. Rinaldo can add his Sneak Attack, but not lightning.

Heckler

First Post
Rinaldo begins gutting the behir, starting a hole for Charlarn.

Since Tenebryn has close ranks, Trog 1 charges Hogarth but fails to connect. (att=15; dam=10)

Trog2 takes a 5' step and takes a full attack at Hogarth, missing completely.(rolls here)

Trog 4 charges the isolated Planus and waves his axe in Planus' face. (att=12; dam=7)

DMs note: stoopid Trogs :mad:

ooc: Charlarn doesn't need to make any more grapple checks. If you don't have a suitable weapon to cut with your best bet may be to wait for the others to cut you out. At the rate Rinaldo's going he should have you out at the end of this round. Unless you can think of something else to do I'll assume you delay until freed.

Initiative
Charlarn 19 (50/56 damage, MCAE, swallowed)
Behir 18 (108 damage) DROPPED
Ashnar 17 (sickened) <--you're up
Tenebryn 11(broke tie) (sickened)
Hogarth 11 (Divine Favor)
Planus 9(broke tie)
Rinaldo 9 (17 damage,MCAE)
Trogs2,4 7 (0 damage)
Trog1 7 (16 damage)
Trog3 7 (44 damage) DROPPED

Knight Otu

First Post
[Sblock=Ashnar's spells prepared and so on]

Wand of scorching ray, CL 3 (37/50)

Spells prepared (Save DC 16 + spell level, or 17+ spell level for Evo/Nec spells; 4+1/6+1/5+1/4+1/3+1):
Link to Ashnar's custom spells
0 - Acid splash, detect magic, flare*|x3;
1st - Ashnar's markx2, Ashnar's sparkstrike*|, mage armor, magic missile*, ray of enfeeblement§, shocking grasp*;
2nd - Ashnar's athleticate augmentation, Ashnar's fiery shackles x2, Ashnar's l. pyromagical enhancement, protection from arrows, scorching ray*|;
3rd - Ashnar's shield swarm, fireball*|, dispel magic, lightning bolt*, protection from energy
4th - Dimension door, mnemonic enhancer, wall of fire*|, wall of ice*
Spells cast into necromantic nexus (see character sheet)
0 - disrupt undead§
1st - cause fear§
2nd - false life§
3rd - ray of exhaustion§
Spell cast into arcane storage amulet (see character sheet): false life§

* Evocation spell
§ Necromancy spell
| Bonus spell slot; for Evocation spells only
[/sblock]
Ashnar continues to move towards the circle since none of the trogs engaged her. Still reeling from the troglodyte stench and unsure of her aim, she uses magic missile to conjure up four colorless flames and sends them against Trog 1 (4d4+4=17).

Heckler

First Post
Ashnar steps into the Magic Circle and downs Trog1 with her Magic Missiles.

Initiative
Charlarn 19 (50/56 damage, MCAE, swallowed)
Behir 18 (108 damage) DROPPED
Ashnar 17 (sickened, MCAE)
Tenebryn 11(broke tie) (sickened) <--you're up
Hogarth 11 (Divine Favor)
Planus 9(broke tie)
Rinaldo 9 (17 damage,MCAE)
Trogs2,4 7 (0 damage)
Trog1 7 (33 damage) DROPPED
Trog3 7 (44 damage) DROPPED

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn moves over and attacks the Trog attacking Hogarth from a flanking position.

[sblock=ooc]atk trog 2 (1d20+10=29, 2d6+4=12) +2 for flanking = 31... hit :)
Can Tenebrynn get to the trog with a 5ft step rather than a move? if so I'll full attack.

Hp 64/64
AC 28 (t 16;ff 24)
Fort 9; Refl 6; Will 4

Spells Memorized: 5/7/5/5/4 per day *1/spell level divination
caster level: 8
0th - Detect Magic*, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Light
1st - True Strike*, Ashnar's Spellstrike, Featherfall, Magic Missile x4 3
2nd - Detech Thoughts*, Invisibility, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray x2 1
3rd - Dispel Magic, Clairvoyance*, Fireball, Daylight, Fly
4th - Scrying*, Black Tentacles, Wall of Ice, Mnemonic Enhancer[/sblock]

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 7/ranger 2

ooc: Charlarn doesn't need to make any more grapple checks. If you don't have a suitable weapon to cut with your best bet may be to wait for the others to cut you out. At the rate Rinaldo's going he should have you out at the end of this round. Unless you can think of something else to do I'll assume you delay until freed.
OOC: Nope. Warhammers aren't known for their cutting abilities. I'll just hang tight then. :) Ah, feel the burn

HP 6/56

Heckler

First Post
Tenebrynn moves over and attacks the Trog attacking Hogarth from a flanking position.

[sblock=ooc]atk trog 2 (1d20+10=29, 2d6+4=12) +2 for flanking = 31... hit :)
Can Tenebrynn get to the trog with a 5ft step rather than a move? if so I'll full attack.

Hp 64/64
AC 28 (t 16;ff 24)
Fort 9; Refl 6; Will 4

Spells Memorized: 5/7/5/5/4 per day *1/spell level divination
caster level: 8
0th - Detect Magic*, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Light
1st - True Strike*, Ashnar's Spellstrike, Featherfall, Magic Missile x4 3
2nd - Detech Thoughts*, Invisibility, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray x2 1
3rd - Dispel Magic, Clairvoyance*, Fireball, Daylight, Fly
4th - Scrying*, Black Tentacles, Wall of Ice, Mnemonic Enhancer[/sblock]
You can either flank and make a single attack, or take a 5' step and full attack without flanking. Your choice.:)

Remove ads