The Kobold's Captive (ozymandias79 judging)

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
The Kobold's Captive, otherwise known as Kobold's took my baby.

Wilment and Cassandra lead your group to their house, an expansive home in the merchant's part of town. He instructs the 5 of you to sit in the front room of the house.

"I had taken my daughter Tilla with us on my latest trip, my wife, Cassandra here awaited for us at home. But upon our return to Daunton a storm blew us off course and the ship was dashed upon the rocks along the north coast. Most of the crew died in the wreck. We managed to find hold to ascend the cliffs and began our trip back across the inland of the island. It was a rough trip with the proper provisions. After a few days we came across an area torn by a small war. We quickly learned that we were caught in the crossfire of a kobold/goblin war. We managed to escape, but...
"They took Tilla" Cassandra interupts.
Wilment begins again, "My daughter, Tilla, age 9 was taken prisoneer by the kobold tribe. We tried to stop them but by this time, most of the crew was dead, there was nothing we could do.

Cassandra begins to cry "Please bring my daughter back, whatever it takes."

[sblock="Players please read"]

Thank you all for playing.

We're looking for
Defender: Trevor, Human Fighter
Striker: Vixo, Kobold Rogue
Leader: Hadrak, Dwarf Cleric
Controller: Cross, ? Wizard
Wildcard: Skaliss, Dragonborn Paladin

Please, if you will be unable to post, let me know. Want to try to get 1 post per 24hours.

Suggested format for mini stat block.

Lindus Oakleaf - Male Elf Ranger 5
Passive Perception: 22, Passive Insight: 15
AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:19, Will:17 -- Speed:7
HP:29/46, Bloodied:23, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Nimble Strike
Twin Strike

Darkleaf Armor +1
Elven Accuracy
Evasive Strike
Sneak Attack
Thundertusk Boar Strike
Yield Ground

Hunter's Bear Trap
Lightning Longbow +1
Splintering Shot
[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock]
Oops, just slightly too late with my post in the tavern. Since nobody's posted IC, is it too late to swap out a defender? If any of them are interested, that is.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]DarwinofMind, you should make a post to link this thread in the tavern.

Joe, I understand, but Skaliss and I have been doing an adventure already (and with Vixo), that always fun to see people following each other. And our need of controller is not that big with a multiclass wizard, a Wis cleric and two dragonborn in the team... I want to stay in this advneture, but if someone want to volonteer, good for you.[/SBLOCK]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Hadrak settle himself in a chair, relieved to get off his legs and rest his crippled back. He listens intently to the parent's tale. He becomes uneasy as they go on and though he loath to do it, he feels he must ask the obvious question as delicately as he could.

-''Listen folks, I empathize with your plight, be sure of that. With the help of the Great Forger, I will do everything that can be done to bring your daughter back alive should a possibility exist. But I must ask, huh... well... What reason do we have to hope that the lass isn't already deceased?"

The dwarf appears severely embarassed by this line of questioning.

[sblock=Stat]Hadrak - Male Dwarf Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:11, Will:17 -- Speed:5
HP:27/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left:9/9
Powers -
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Healing Word
Healing Word
Channel Divinity

Cascade of Light
[/sblock]

Last edited:

SeaPainter

First Post
A perceptive person with a keen nose, might note the smell of sulfur wafting on the air. Moments later, they won't fail to notice the sharp rapping on the door... the sound of wood-on-wood.

"I heard tell about town of a kidnapped child, and have rushed here to offer my assistance in the youth's recovery", calls a voice through the door...

[sblock=OOC]Hello, everyone... I PM'ed Darwin to ask to join, and he OKed me.

Cross; wizard 1

I'll post with more in a little bit, after I run errands. [/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Hadrak settle himself in a chair, relieved to get off his legs and rest his crippled back. He listens intently to the parent's tale. He becomes uneasy as they go on and though he loath to do it, he feels he must ask the obvious question as delicately as he could.

-''Listen folks, I empathize with your plight, be sure of that. With the help of the Great Forger, I will do everything that can be done to bring your daughter back alive should a possibility exist. But I must ask, huh... well... What reason do we have to hope that the lass isn't already deceased?"

The dwarf appears severely embarassed by this line of questioning.

[sblock=Stat]Hadrak - Male Dwarf Cleric 1
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:16, Fort:12, Reflex:11, Will:17 -- Speed:5
HP:27/27, Bloodied:13, Surge Value: 6, Surges left:9/9
Powers -
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame

Divine Glow
Healing Word
Healing Word
Channel Divinity

Cascade of Light
[/sblock]
Cassndra breaks down at that. "Excuse me please. Oh dear." She runs from the room.

"Now see here, you've upset my wife. Why would they kill the others on the battlefield but drag my daughter away. What would be the use." Wilment looks uneasy. "I mean, I know she's alive, I just have reason to believe it. Your job is not to ask these questions, your job is to kill the kobolds and bring my daughter back"

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Trevor walks to the door and open it. He stares a moment at the man standing in front of him. He looks aver his shoulder, and as no one seems to oppose it, he let the man enter. "Looks like you are at the right place. And a wizard would be welcome... I suppose you are at your equipment."

JRYoung

First Post
"Now see here, you've upset my wife. Why would they kill the others on the battlefield but drag my daughter away. What would be the use." Wilment looks uneasy. "I mean, I know she's alive, I just have reason to believe it. Your job is not to ask these questions, your job is to kill the kobolds and bring my daughter back"

"Are there any other cluesss, M'Lord?" asks Skalisss in his distinctive hissing voice. "Think carefully, did you sssee anything odd when they killed the othersss yet took her? Any insight would aid usss."

Diplomacy 1d20+4=13

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases