Collection of Records

renau1g

First Post
I just added another category for most misses in a row. Ashir has just missed for the seventh consecutive time in the current adventure. If he keeps rolling like this, he won't escape Hell's Basement

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
I just gotta post this here, cause it's quite amazing. Tenchuu just rolled 4 consecutive Nat 1s in Land Ho. 3 of them in a single turn. This gives him the record in all three categories: Most Natural 1s Rolled in a Turn, Round, AND Encounter! Congratulations Tenchuu!

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
I wonder if my character Dante would have the record for most hits in a round: In the current encounter we're in, he hit with his readied Twin-Strike during the monster's turn, then an OA and two more Twin-Strike attacks. 5 hits (and 47 damage!) in one round. Readied action here, OA and Twin-Strike here.

Edit: Just checked and it's # of targets hit in a round, not number of hits in a round. I'm inventing new categories. :p

Last edited:

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Edit: Just checked and it's # of targets hit in a round, not number of hits in a round.
Aren't the two synonymous? You have to roll independently for each target, and each roll counts as either a hit or a miss. What's the difference?

I do see your point, however. It's much more impressive when you get 5 hits without using an area attack.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OK. Not an official record, but Jin just rolled 3 maximum rolls in a a row on an OA immediately following his 4 consecutive 1s. Odd ain't it?

renau1g

First Post
IS/Gimlord, new categories are cool. What's there isn't the definitive source. I'd suggest if you feel something's worthy of a record put it up.

Remove ads