Collection of Records

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
I think my character has a shot at most enemies simultaneously cursed. Here I had three. Have any of the other warlocks done better (or the same, since you probably did it before I did)?

Atanatotatos

First Post
Alex is running for the most damage taken in an encounter. Honestly I wouldn't know if 57 dmg as of now would be enough, but since there's no entry...
I'd also propose to introduce a new category: consecutive encounters without being knocked down.

ukingsken

First Post
I'm planning on updating some data into the records just wanted to check with everyone here. I think I've most certainly had the PC with most active status effects (Weakened, Immobolized, Marked), and I may soon have to crown a new king of most times knocked unconcious.

So if all the DM's could just look over their adventures, maybe we can get some updates going on here :D

As an aside, if things don't turn around next round when I spring this encounters last surprise twist, I may set all the records pertaining to killing characters *insert evil stereotypical dm laugh here*

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
Alex is running for the most damage taken in an encounter. Honestly I wouldn't know if 57 dmg as of now would be enough, but since there's no entry...
I'd also propose to introduce a new category: consecutive encounters without being knocked down.

57 is quite a bit! Crag may be a run for Alex's money though, because in only 2 rounds of combat he's taken 40 damage! (thank goodness for a max of 42 HP!!) If things continue like this, he may very well end up with more than the 57 damage in one encounter.

Another category that would be interesting to see would be Most Average Damage Per Round Taken. This could be either most avg. dmg./rnd PERIOD (meaning entire career [not a simple task to calc I'm guessing]), in a single adventure, or in a single encounter (possibly all three in seperate categories).

dimsdale

First Post
Soon to be added to the hall of records:

Most members of party to make a death saving throw in an encounter. So far we have two of six in Long Arm of Lauto: Broken Wards. That pain in the #$^%$ cleric sure packs a punch and wont go down! Who's next...
my guess is the raging barbarian.

ukingsken

First Post
Nay it was the fool shifter cleric once again, who I think now holds the title of most times unconcious in a fight at 3! Maybe 4 if Slardazial survives this round ;)

dimsdale

First Post
Nay it was the fool shifter cleric once again, who I think now holds the title of most times unconcious in a fight at 3! Maybe 4 if Slardazial survives this round ;)

HA HA! Grakk will fight to the death to help out the shifter cleric, as he has been so helpful to everyone else in Broken Wards adventure. He can count on my steel! LONG LIVE KAMOTZ!

ukingsken

First Post
Well I was poking around last night and I could only find 2 of the Kamotz KO's, but now that I got high speed I can be more thorough. On that note Grakk, Kamotz, and Vixo have all taken large amounts of damage this encounter. I know I checked last night, and it's currently somewhere in the 60's for Grakk and Kamotz I think.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases