Collection of Records

KenHood

First Post
Holy smoke! I reckon our party in the Closed Eye should get the record for most mean things said to an employer in under 10 seconds. Poor Arnest is going to need a therapist.

dimsdale

First Post
Well I was poking around last night and I could only find 2 of the Kamotz KO's, but now that I got high speed I can be more thorough. On that note Grakk, Kamotz, and Vixo have all taken large amounts of damage this encounter. I know I checked last night, and it's currently somewhere in the 60's for Grakk and Kamotz I think.

Sweeeeet!

And don't forget the near knockout punch Vrrst'k received with the mace. There might be a possible record for most damage dished out by one enemy to a party during an encounter.

Dunamin

First Post
Wow, I didn't know a group of second level characters could make that many attacks.

Oh, wait, you meant the NPCs.
Nice one! :D

17 foes vs a level 2 party has also got to be some kind of record.

Don't wipe us out, Covaithe! ... Like the last battle... and the time before that... And, uhm... Hmm, when haven't we been royally screwed?

The Punishment Patrol keeps earning its name!

Atriden

First Post
Yeps, he was talking about the all npc's !

Perhaps Covaithe can still make it and be the first DM that killed off his adventure party ;)

covaithe

Explorer
17 foes vs a level 2 party has also got to be some kind of record.

First of all, don't forget that 11 of those are level 1 minions. You guys could blow those away all day, and they haven't really hurt you.

Second of all, it's not completely fair to compare this fight to others, since you guys (I think uniquely in L4W) have a pretty beefy complement of NPC allies. At least, they were theoretically allies. Your complete refusal to cooperate with them has been highly amusing, but hasn't made this fight any easier. If you count the XP ratio of "allies" to enemies, it's only 1.04, which should theoretically be a pretty easy fight. Compare to the MMC vs. Kartharath, which I believe holds the current record for the highest ratio, at 1.75. On the other hand, if you ignore the Tuskettes, the ratio of this fight is a ridiculously high 2.35. I'm hoping it doesn't actually play out like that, or there will be a TPK.

Really, I think this fight has mostly gotten hard because I suddenly found myself with a lot of allies bunched into a tight group, and 5 enemies with area attacks ready. I'm guessing that probably won't happen again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases