Collection of Records

Dunamin

First Post
Overdue records update:

• covaithe made half a TPK in the Closed Eye (Earning all awards relating to defeating PCs).
  • Atreus took 84 points of damage in an encounter.
  • The Punishment Patrol broke the "Broken Wards" party's party-punishment record (say that 3 times fast, I dare you)! The previous total was 257 damage and the new one is 276.

... What's that?

What inspired me to resurrect the records for an update? Oh, nothing, really, nothing at all.

covaithe

Explorer
There might should be some kind of normalized party punishment record, too. I believe the previous record of 257 was held by a 6 person party, that was mostly level 1. 276 for a 4 person party at level 2; how does that compare? Maybe a percentage of total party HP? Woe had 40, Atreus 29, Tander 29, and Palindrome 24, for a total of 122, meaning the damage per party health ratio was 276/122 = 226%.

I don't have the character sheets handy for Ukingsken's group, but it seems likely to be a lower ratio.

Dunamin

First Post
Good point.

I think what impresses me slightly more was that Atreus took damage worth 290% of his hp and still survived. (Unlike half the party)

I haven't looked into crits on a PC or party per turn/encounter/adventure, but I suspect we'd be nominated in some categories.

renau1g

First Post
I haven't looked into crits on a PC or party per turn/encounter/adventure, but I suspect we'd be nominated in some categories.

As an FYI, I've crit'd Raiyek at least 3-4 times so far, he's got a magnet in his ...err somewhere, that just draws the enemies fire... :devil:

KenHood

First Post
Sorry, folks. The DM with the most crits is covaithe. Hands down. He's critted our characters when he didn't WANT to crit our characters...

covaithe

Explorer
Hell if I know. I doubt I've ever had 3, except maybe in those rounds in the griefmote fight where I was making a dozen attacks every round. Good times, good times....

Remove ads