Collection of Records

Dunamin

First Post
As an FYI, I've crit'd Raiyek at least 3-4 times so far, he's got a magnet in his ...err somewhere, that just draws the enemies fire... :devil:
Hey, Woe started his combat career by eating a crit. He's up to at least 4 from what I could dig up: 1, 2, 3, 4.

Oh yeah, I forgot to update Atreus breaking his own record of times bloodied in an encounter (increased from 4 to 5). Someone else will have to hunt for the links, though.

Atriden

First Post
Wow, man Atreus has been lucky in unlucky situations. It's pretty impressive that he still lives, but that is all thanks to Tander, may he rest in peace. I am not sure if he can take a beating like that again since he is not at good terms with the party's Bard, Hacker Brass, and would probably die.

I can't wait til I level so I can retrain to get the toughness feat, Atreus deserves it :)

Kalidrev

First Post
I also think the crew in Can Dextyr... should get a record for most consecutive battles without an extended rest!! It's getting insane in there. Hang in there Tonk, you'll get your surges back!! Just remember that the badguys stole all of your surges and you need to just find a way to tie them up and "make for them to be gooder" ;)

dimsdale

First Post
As an FYI, I've crit'd Raiyek at least 3-4 times so far, he's got a magnet in his ...err somewhere, that just draws the enemies fire... :devil:

lol...poor Raiyek.

My favorite Raiyek crit happened recently in the adventure: To kill a crimelord. As he boldly walked into a huge room, daring the foes to attack him as he proudly stood tall in his new armor for the first time (AC 25 I believe). But the small dwarf with the crossbow at the other end of the room was not fazed, unleasing a bolt from far away. It was if the bolt had eyes, finding the only weakness in Raiyek's defenses...thud...CRIT.

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Impressive!

Is there a record for being taken from full hp to dead in one round turn? 'Cause that would be Tristan ...

That would also mean that he took 42+ damage in one turn. That's got to be a record, no?
Edit: Tristan took 52 damage that turn. And yes, yes it is a record. That means Tristan takes that dubious award from Vrrsk't (sorry RoadToad). Looks like he also takes the award for most damage taken in one round. At least Vrrsk't survived ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads