Collection of Records

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Dang Ren! You beat me to posting on this! Wow. More impressive than the damage is the sheer number of actions in a single turn:

Move: Try to break grab - Athletics (1d20 9=26) broken, but activates the scorpions attack - 1d20+6=10, 1d4+3=4misses
Standard: Whirling Frenzy - Close Burst 1 - vs ac (skirmisher 1, skirmisher 2, Scorpion); damage (1d20 9=12, 1d20 9=20, 1d20 9=23, 1d12 2d6 6=19) Hits Skirmisher 2 and scorpion for 19 damage each. This bloodies the skirmisher, Kane then shifts to C8 gains CA against skirmisher 2 and scorpion.
Minor: Predatory Eye - If you have CA against a target, deal +1d6 damage on the next attack against the target.
AP: Whirling Rend on skirmisher 2 - vs ac(skirmisher 2); damage (1d20 11=24, 1d12 6=17, 1d6=6) Hits for 23 more damage, dropping it, scorpion takes dmg (2d6=8)
Free - Whirling Lunge - Shift to D8 - deal damage (2d6=5) more damage to scorpion.

So in summary - 42 damage to skirmisher 2, scorpion takes 32 damage and are both dead!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Kane accoplished 6 separate actions in a single turn, three of which dealt damage, triggering an OA in the process. Unbelievable. I've seen an entire round with fewer actions.

renau1g

First Post
If I would have crit on any of them it would've added an extra free action, only way I see it being more... but yeah the stars all aligned for this turn.

covaithe

Explorer
Yes, certainly. Did anyone count the total punishment to the group in that encounter? It might be a contender there, too.

I was surprised to find that there's no category there for most powerful single monster defeated. If there was, I think it would be a tie between the MMC and the crew in Daunton's Dead Shadow, who both offed a solo 4.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases