Collection of Records

JoeNotCharles

First Post
A plotted TPK? What, all the players want to play Revenant?

They were resurrected by NPCs, and extra gold to pay the fee was slotted into the treasure budget.

Really it was an Iron Man game - not "will you succeed" but "how many encounters will you get through before succumbing".

Kalidrev

First Post
Without a single extended rest, moreover! They did quite awesome considering that and the fact that they were all strikers and one leader!

Ozymandias79

First Post
I think we have a new record holder as for most damage in an action, a round and a encounter and record holder is Voda Vosa/Mri'thas in 6 eagle down who hit 7 out of 8 targeted and he did 103 damage total in 1 action

Last edited:

Kalidrev

First Post
Wow, go Voda Vosa!!

Is there a record for the highest self increase to defenses? If so, I think Crag may have a shot at it. In Fire and Ice, he used Second Wind and and AP for Total Defense, which boosted his AC from 20 to 29 and increased each of his other defenses by 4. That's an increase of +9 to AC (Second Wind + Earthstrength class feature = +7, Total defense increases this by 2 more for a total of +9; Second Wind + Total Defense = +4 to other defenses).

That's a total of 21 points of defense increase if the record would be totaled up, or simply +9 increase to AC if not.

We could also take it simply for highest defense # for a given level. That round, Crag had AC 29.

Has anyone been able to beat that?

Kalidrev

First Post
Wait, Second Wind and Total Defense stack? I thought Second Wind just included a free Total Defense... Depends on how exactly it's worded, I guess.

D&Di Compendium said:
SECOND WIND: STANDARD ACTION

Spend a Healing Surge: Spend a healing surge to regain hit points.

+2 Bonus to All Defenses: You gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn.

Once per Encounter: You can use your second wind once per encounter and can use it again after you take a short rest or an extended rest. Some powers (either yours or another character’s) allow you to spend healing surges without using your second wind.

D&Di Compendium said:
TOTAL DEFENSE: STANDARD ACTION

+2 Bonus to All Defenses: You gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the start of your next turn.

Notice that both given bonuses are UNNAMED bonuses, thus they stack ^_^. You can only do it once per encounter, but hoo boy is it a nice bonus. Only thing that could make it better is if Crag used a Defensive Longsword or had the Parry Gauntlets (basically the same thing, one's just a weapon)... speaking of which... I think I know what Item is now going on Crags wish list, lol!

So yeah, only the dwarf can do it in 1 round, and even then, only once per encounter (unless he goes into a particular Paragon Path... I think there's a PP that a dwarf can go into that gives him his second wind back for doing something, not sure what that "something" is or which paragon path it is though).

Kalidrev

First Post
That's pretty wicked. That would let anyone get both in, in one round. Even still, I think Crag has the record (due to class abilities and ability scores).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases