Collection of Records

renau1g

First Post
Yeah, but they also have to have dwarven armour (only chain, scale or plate) and give up all the other cool abilities that an armour can have. (although it's pretty cheap, my personal favourite level 2 armor)

JoeNotCharles

First Post
I was just looking through the [L4W: Character Careers - ENWiki Character Careers] page, and I noticed that there are a couple of characters who are tied for Most Adventures: Vixo (the Kobold Rogue), Raiyek (the Elf Paladin), and Kruk (the Dwarf Fighter) have each been on 4 adventures total. But the only two who have been on 4 adventures together are Kruk and Raiyek. So congrats to Kruk and Raiyek, for taking the title of Most Inseparable!

What is it about mismatched Dwarf-Elf pairs in fantasy?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Someone needs to update the Wiki w/ these.

Is there a record for #of foes felled in a round or encounter by a single PC? Due to luck and a well-placed zone, Dang't's going to technically 3 in one round and at least 4 in the round). Maybe it should be non-minions? Don't know.

CaBaNa

First Post
Ok, I've just now finished catching up, so I've now read every adventure thread ever posted here.

Is that a record? ;)
How much interactive growth have you seen in the adventures? Is the cross-adventure reference count high? Maybe some day in the future I'll get to read all the adventure threads, maybe... Applause for the feat!

Also, Kudos to Kane!

garyh

First Post
Kane just shattered some records for damage dealt:

Damage in one round - 141
One action - 78 damage
It also surpasses Hrav's total encounter damage with just the one round

It helps criting on a daily :). Also, Kane managed 7 actions in one round... that's gotta be some sort of record...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/5045747-post297.html

*Sniff!* Well, it was a good run while it lasted. At least the title remains firmly in bugbear hands. ;)

How much interactive growth have you seen in the adventures? Is the cross-adventure reference count high? Maybe some day in the future I'll get to read all the adventure threads, maybe... Applause for the feat!

Also, Kudos to Kane!

Just reading the adventures I'm playing and judging, I've noticed a nice amount of cross-pollination, largely from covaithe, who's certainly involved in enough threads here firsthand himself to make that happen.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases